What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Nottingham - Nottinghamshire Meet

Can't do leicester one. Working far too hard so not free as often as would like but would be good to organise something round this way. Vape freindly pubs list anyone? The lion in Basford is and the tap and tumbler have been in past but not been in for ages. Any other suggestions? As for likely dates... for me unlikely in February after that will depend on my work commitments but should at least have some weekends free. Anyone else any ideas...

Can't do leicester one. Working far too hard so not free as often as would like but would be good to organise something round this way. Vape freindly pubs list anyone? The lion in Basford is and the tap and tumbler have been in past but not been in for ages. Any other suggestions? As for likely dates... for me unlikely in February after that will depend on my work commitments but should at least have some weekends free. Anyone else any ideas...

The Lion is no longer Vape friendly.

Pub People (who own the pub) have set out a blanket policy for all their properties. The landlord has tried to sort it out but his hands are tied.

The Lion is no longer Vape friendly.

Pub People (who own the pub) have set out a blanket policy for all their properties. The landlord has tried to sort it out but his hands are tied.

Damn... I was only in the other week and in spite of brewery saying no the landlord was fine about me vaping. .. guess the pub people put their foot down about it and said not allowed... is a really nice place too... well we need more suggestions for places to go.

Tap n Tumbler was vape friendly last time I was in there. Also The Sal used to be, not sure since the management changed.

Sent from my Xperia Z using the POTV app

Last edited:
I believe the Malt Cross on St. James' Street is Vape Friendly, really nice place, although not sure if that would extend to a large group blowing huge clouds. Golden Fleece on Mansfield Road is supposed to be cool with it too.

There is also the CoolVape cafe on Friar Lane, which is nice, but no alcohol. They have a notice up saying available for private functions, so whether that would extend to a BYOB type thing, I am not sure. I think Adam - CoolVape is on the site, so would be good to get a local vendor involved, wherever we go.

Last time I was in Notts The managers in The Ned Ludd, Tilt and The Boiler Maker were more than happy for me to vape so long as it wasn't a cigg-a-like

I believe the Malt Cross on St. James' Street is Vape Friendly, really nice place, although not sure if that would extend to a large group blowing huge clouds. Golden Fleece on Mansfield Road is supposed to be cool with it too.

There is also the CoolVape cafe on Friar Lane, which is nice, but no alcohol. They have a notice up saying available for private functions, so whether that would extend to a BYOB type thing, I am not sure. I think @Adam - CoolVape is on the site, so would be good to get a local vendor involved, wherever we go.

We're fine with BYOB and can be open later

Have now checked out cool vape and the malt cross. Tap and tumbler are ok with vaping if we are discreet at present as brewery not approving.

T'n'T not ideal for a meet then as it got a wee bit hazey at the one at Swan & Rushes. :grin2:

Back
Top Bottom