What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Nottingham meet poll

When suits you best. Multiples allowed.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Huggett We have one in Hucknall? Otherwise Nottingham but as full of cold not fancy too much public transport. ...
Off work next couple of days if that suits...

Huggett We have one in Hucknall? Otherwise Nottingham but as full of cold not fancy too much public transport. ...
Off work next couple of days if that suits...

Bahhh next 2 days involve taking Mum to visit her blind friend, driving and then taking her shopping Friday and babysitting Friday, Saturday, Sunday as I do every week xD

Screw it ill jump in at the deep end :), next meet if it's a Mon-Weds starting not much after 5 ill be there 100%

Huggett Ok will speak to a few people but expect will be a very small thing if midweek. .. may suit you better after all but not everyone. ..

Huggett Ok will speak to a few people but expect will be a very small thing if midweek. .. may suit you better after all but not everyone. ..

Yeah :), im not asking for it to be worked around me, I was just saying id be a definite on that one as id pick my bollocks up as I walk past and duck in lol

If its a weekend I might be able to drag the GF along for an hour :)

Huggett nah... just need an evening out soon... will be a week or few though. .. and need a weekend one soon for Mickfox1 etc too. .. but may be able to rustle up a handful of us...

Back
Top Bottom