What's new

Northants/East Mids/E Anglia area Mini Meet

The Horseshoe Sywell

Well, that could barely be closer to me so I hope there's a repeat. At the moment the world of vaping is confusing as anything, I'd love to meet up with people who can explain what's what :)

Well, that could barely be closer to me so I hope there's a repeat. At the moment the world of vaping is confusing as anything, I'd love to meet up with people who can explain what's what :)

I believe the dude who organised this one is in the process of planning the next one as we speak.

He mainly posts on AAEC but does occasionally pop over here :D

At present the 2 dates being touted are 25/05 and 08/06 but no decision has been made as yet :D

I believe the dude who organised this one is in the process of planning the next one as we speak.

He mainly posts on AAEC but does occasionally pop over here :D

At present the 2 dates being touted are 25/05 and 08/06 but no decision has been made as yet :D

Do you know if there somewhere local selling juice that I could pop in to?

I personally am only aware of 2 local vendors.

Ace vapers are based in Abington, but couldn't tell you if they were online only.

And vapertrain who are based in Wellingborough, and I know they allow collection and are thoroughly decent folk who keep strange hours :)

Friday & Saturday there is a guy selling juice on Northampton market, which you can also taste before you buy. Moorevape.co.uk he also does ego's & clearos

Friday & Saturday there is a guy selling juice on Northampton market, which you can also taste before you buy. Moorevape.co.uk he also does ego's & clearos

Ace. That's my Saturday morning sorted then. Cheers :2thumbsup:

Right - I've got some Banana, some Strawberry and some Blueberry. That tasted great at the stall this afternoon, now it's like snorting perfume. Well, I imagine it's like snorting perfume as I've not done that in a lifetime of self-abuse.

Anyone local fancy it?

Free or a food donation to the Northampton Food Bank if you have a good heart. I can deliver to Kettering, it could be collected from Npton General or you are welcome to pop into Mawsley.

Never, ever again will I buy sickly sweet fruity vapes.

Back
Top Bottom