What's new

New northampton shop

It appears from their webby http://www.moorevape.co.uk/ that they are having a break, before opening their doors. Also appears that they will be selling more higher end gear. And since they are vapers themselves, has to be good news for us.
Then market stall was not open Saturday either, so I assume that's now gone. I don't get there very often, as I bulk buy, so I have missed any announcements.

Does anyone have a number or email address for them?
PM me if you prefer.

Thanks

Just a little update.

As well as the new B&M shop at no. 3 St. Peters walk, (opens 26th April) Moorevape will also be continuing their presence on the Northampton market.
Although, the stall may not have the same stock profile of the B&M.

Just a little update.

As well as the new B&M shop at no. 3 St. Peters walk, (opens 26th April) Moorevape will also be continuing their presence on the Northampton market.
Although, the stall may not have the same stock profile of the B&M.

Strange to keep the market open. Unless it will only be for a few months, and they will be directing custom towards the shop?

Strange to keep the market open. Unless it will only be for a few months, and they will be directing custom towards the shop?

Most of moorevapes competition is on the market. I think it's going to be basic stuff, with the higher end gear at the shop.

Are there other vape retailers on the market then?

I know there are the tobacconists that have been there for years. I bought my first cheapo KIK ego look alike from them.

Are there other vape retailers on the market then?

I know there are the tobacconists that have been there for years. I bought my first cheapo KIK ego look alike from them.

Their the ones, not much in the way of competition, but competition all the same. There's a fag shop in the drapery as well. The one that flogs hookahs.

Back
Top Bottom