What's new

New northampton shop

anthonyb

Achiever
I don't know what's gonna be in the shop stock wise, but just nabbed this off their webby.
News Flash !!

All orders made after the 7th of April will not be despatched untill the 18th of April

Sorry for any inconvenience .

Dont forget folks Moorevape will be opening their first shop in Northampton on the 26th of April and its all 10% Discount on opening Day with new exiting Flavours and some great new mods and e cigs to try out !!!!!

These are the one's from the market. The people that run the market stall are vapers themselves, so it's going to be a shop run by vapers for vapers.
It's located in St. Peters Walk, next to booze city. That's the walkway between gold street and argos.

Is there any way of contacting Moorevape? Or any other suppliers in Northampton? I have lost my Ecig!!! Need another one asap.

Lifesaver! I can't thank you enough.

I've just phoned him and he has lots in stock.

I'm going over there in an hour. You've saved me smoking any more rolies!

No problem, he helped me out when my first battery packed up when I was working in Kettering.
Stopped me buying ciggies.

No problem, he helped me out when my first battery packed up when I was working in Kettering.
Stopped me buying ciggies.

Well I've smoked 3 rollies since I lost it last night, and being honest I dont enjoy them any more!

:D

Thanks again.

Thanks again mate, Simon is a top bloke.

Got a Vision battery and EVOD top, plus four fluids.

:D

And as a follow up - how amazing is the EVOD? WOW! So smooth and the taste is immense.

Oh and RY4 is lovely stuff too! :grin2:

Back
Top Bottom