What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Midlands Mini Meet 7/12/13 Swan & Rushes Leicester - Official thread

Ahhh, sorry Daz, but you will forever be Mr. Fix-it to me now, cheers m8 :D

errrr as in Jimmy? lol

You know, come to think of it, as Daz sat in my kitchen yesterday there was a striking similarity.

At the time it seemed quite natural to sit on his knee and get a gift for fixing his Fogger but now it just seems strange.

Enjoyable, but strange.

:p

You know, come to think of it, as Daz sat in my kitchen yesterday there was a striking similarity.

At the time it seemed quite natural to sit on his knee and get a gift for fixing his Fogger but now it just seems strange.

Enjoyable, but strange.

Goodness gracious, goodness gracious. Daz did say he only used to smoke CIGARS and hes a scouser so he loves SHELLSUITS! OMG!!!!!

Balaclava is the New gimp mask?

Sent from my Xperia Z using the POTV app

Enjoyable, but strange.

I don't remember you complaining?

Daz

Back
Top Bottom