What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Midlands Mini Meet 7/12/13 Swan & Rushes Leicester - Official thread

girly vag pits can blame me all he likes, he was buggered even before the shots :D

PMSL... Girly Vag Pits was indeed a bit of a mess by the end of the night... though, before he says it, not *quite* as much of a mess as I was!!

Elsabubs and Reevo and Jeffhd and Daz and Mrs M and Shaqs and Jenny and Liath and Sas and Andy and Zt and Teflon on the phone and many laughs. And probably someone I've forgotten. All great company, a brilliant afternoon/night. But today has been an almighty struggle. I hate this tablet interface.

We should make this a quarterly meet.

Next one March? :D

Much as it was lovely to meet you all, if I ever have to do battle with Leicester City centre on a Saturday night again it will be too soon... ;)

Guy who appears to have been on the phone all night is actually Nanook, I was on the phone a bit, looking up how to get Coke stains out of my coat after wobbly Liath launched herself towards me via the table my drink was on :beerchug. (cheers for the refill Andy).
It was great to meet you all, wish I'd been able to join you earlier & been able to booze it up 'cos being sober amid so many blootered people is just not on! (Next meet in Nott'm please ;) )
I'm so crap with names-faces, but thanks to Mr. Fix-It (sitting between Mawsley & ElsaBubs) who sorted out my MVP/Vivi combo & got it working for me :D & thanks for the juice samples I took home :thankssign:.
POTV Meet 07-12-2013 1.jpg
POTV Meet 07-12-2013 2.jpg

Juice samples was awesome. That reminds me I must try that gingerbread.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Guy who appears to have been on the phone all night is actually Nanook, I was on the phone a bit, looking up how to get Coke stains out of my coat after wobbly Liath launched herself towards me via the table my drink was on :beerchug. (cheers for the refill Andy).
It was great to meet you all, wish I'd been able to join you earlier & been able to booze it up 'cos being sober amid so many blootered people is just not on! (Next meet in Nott'm please ;) )
I'm so crap with names-faces, but thanks to Mr. Fix-It (sitting between Mawsley & ElsaBubs) who sorted out my MVP/Vivi combo & got it working for me :D & thanks for the juice samples I took home :thankssign:.
View attachment 15641
View attachment 15642

That would be me ;)

Daz

Back
Top Bottom