Vape Club
What's new

midlands meet?

I'll go with the flow. Friday prob bit easier for me too. Has the parking got any better round there?

Royal Flush Vape
I'll go with the flow. Friday prob bit easier for me too. Has the parking got any better round there?

I can't remember being able to walk sensibly when I've left the Swan let along driving :D

well the saturdays i cant do this year are 9/11, 30/11, 14/12, 21/12.
fridays im generally free from around 7.
throw in your thoughts @Sassy @Mawsley @ZT @JustDave @SuperChris @Reevo @shaqs77 and anyone else that is up for getting involved!

23/11 or 7/12 would be my available dates, which ties in well with ElsaBubs free Saturdays, unless I am missing something. Fridays are a bit of a write off for me as I will have to catch a train back to Nottingham, so would be a half hour visit.

AcmeFog
there is rugby on 23/11 which makes it a no go. saturday 7th december it is then!

Well, I work Saturdays from 8am & Sundays from 6am so if I made it I'd not be able to stay late or drink but if it's out of Nott'm I could give 3 Nottsers a ride there & back if they didn't mind falling in with my party-pooping schedule.
Once a date & venue is sorted I'll say if I'm going.

Elux
swan and rushes leicester le1 5wr saturday december 7th from about 3pm onwards maybe?
see what the majority say....

Well, I work Saturdays from 8am & Sundays from 6am so if I made it I'd not be able to stay late or drink but if it's out of Nott'm I could give 3 Nottsers a ride there & back if they didn't mind falling in with my party-pooping schedule.
Once a date & venue is sorted I'll say if I'm going.

That sounds good to me!

Last trains back to Kettering are 10pm so a Friday would be a bit rubbish for me.

I use crutches and can't walk very far - should I get a bus/taxi from the train station to the pub?

Vape Green
If you're on crutches hun then a taxi is the way forward. You live in Kettering?

Royal Flush Vape
Back
Top Bottom