What's new

midlands meet?

well al three of us posted in here so far are leicester based. so if nobody else is interested we can have i tiny weeny leicester meet lol, see if we can round up anyone else.

ok, the next thing is to try and find somewhere that wont mind us blowing clouds lol.
there are a few pubs i know of that are fine with vaping, but it might be a different story when you fill them with a load of cloud chuckers:p
and date. saturday best for everyone im guessing?

sam

it doesnt even have to be leicester. anywhere in the midlands i dont mind travelling.
it would be nice for us midlands lot to have a mini meet, wherever that may be.

Yeah Im up for a trip if need be. Saturdays hit or miss as I work 3 a month, but I will try to change my rota so im on an early. This is sounding promising, well up for it! Aslong as Sam doesn't take the piss out o my clones, ive seen the quality stuff hes been selling lately lol. Where are you Leicester Lads @? ElsaBubs & shaqs77? Maybe make it easier for Sassy & ZT if we go "Their" side o town so to speak?

Haha Saturdays are hit or miss for me too, I go to all the Leicester home games so I would need it to be a day we are away. And don't worry I'm not guna rip on you for your clones! I don't think there are many Leicester heads on here. There are midlands heads though so get involved you lot!

Back
Top Bottom