What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Midlanders

Oh well. If anyone sees a big lady in a black biker jacket and black jeans with a vamo and kayfun in her hand....please rescue me if Im going in the wrong direction.

Ahh yes you are other side of bham arent ya. You anywhere near this B&M shop that Alex is opening this coming week? He's your kind of side of bham isnt he?

that's not "my side" but more a on the way to the middle,, with a right turn clyde

he is taking his time opening ,,probably knows we will raid his kettle :D once he opens

Hi Pez...which is the dump? Do you mean Bham? Its a very strange city I will give it that. Cute doggy in the picture.

Yeah I thought he would get it open for the New Year and everyone giving up smoking. I told him he had better get a bloody decent coffee maker if hes expecting me to visit him. Bean to cup at the very least! Or it will just be over to Midland Vaping to attack Andy for a coffee instead.

:P theres a Few shops now in bham and about n near
lo pez
alex's shop aint a dump he's working rather hard on it and Too right on the raid the kettles

Now if we all wore pink pvc mini skirts we would definitely attract more attention ha ha. Don't think DaveK has the legs for that though.

Niki I'm from Leicester. Undecided on the one I'm going to, probs notts.
i think the brum one is at the mailbox though?

Thanks Elsabubs. Yeah its at the mailbox but i dont know how to get to the mailbox from new street. Im sure it will be signposted though. Or i will ask a policeman while waving my kayfun in the general direction. Thanks though hun. xx

now That would be The way to get attention ,, couple of hundred vapers in pink mini's outside the mailbox BBC would be down in a flash ,,and the public would have time to say "whats going on"

Oh ok then....you men can wear light blue miniskirts instead. You dont have to wear the pink ones. What would they all think!

Back
Top Bottom