What's new

Midlanders

You going to this BBC thing tomorrow? I know how to get to New Street Station and I know how to get to the fluzy in the jacuzzi. Then I'm lost

follow the smell of orrible ry4 / orrible custard ?

think its the mailbox ?? which might have signs for it ?

Ok will find it lol. I hate being lost in big towns especially on Saturday main shopping time. Still not sure what vape stuff to take with me either.

Oh no sorry to hear that andy. Well hell yeah i have a few kayfuns. Do you think it will be ok to use big things like that rather than ego/evod types? Will it give a bad impression. Or am i thinking about it too much lol. Im assuming that its really just a vape meet kind of thing rather than a protest.

take a kf 3.1 full n bung it on a 650 mod
last thing you want to do is be stuck without something to suck on while doing ry4 interviews

n the more diverse range that are "seen" the better, non of this"stealth vape" cobbers needed its a Vape meet

Ok thats sorted then. Apparently we are supposed to be wearing black? Im sure DaveK said something about wearing black. Niki hides the pink PVC miniskirt and finds black jeans. Hmm will have to be my black bikers jacket on top. Do you ever go to the Stafford Vape Meet?

thought it was black top ? you in a skirt ???? jeans yes
staffords the other side to me , a hour + drive m5/m6 junction/mess/car park inc

Back
Top Bottom