What's new

Little Nottingham Get Together.

Dang still at work while your all having fun hope your enjoying it

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Sorry

Couldn't make it guys and gals a few on my work mates decided to invade mine last night now there's a photo of me passed out on Facebook gotta love the wankers

Dang still at work while your all having fun hope your enjoying it

Good to meet you last night mate. Sorry I had to disappear so soon after you arrived. Won't happen next time.

Cheers for a good nite.

Sent from my HTC One S using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Good to meet you Wyn68 & xXFRAGGEDXx Hopefully we can blag a snug next time, was a tad noisy for good conversation in the main bar.
Sorry Miss Pepper no photos :/ There were only the five of us. We got kicked out at midnight when the pub closed & ended up in the Turf Tavern for a while, but town was pretty dead by then. Found out vaping is ok in there though. :thumbup:

Sent from my C6603 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Was a good evening great to meet people will catch up more next time Dave Nanook loving the mana bush liquid good trade sir ! Feeling a little rough today though ha ha

Vape meet

Sorry to hijack this thread, I know a few of you went to the vape meet yesterday, however my group on Facebook ourselves are having a vape meet Saturday 6th September getting there for around 7 at the sal so if anyone would like to join us on here feel free to do so, thanks :)

Back
Top Bottom