What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Little Nottingham Get Together.

Thanks for the invite @Nanook, not 100% sure where the sal is yet but i'll check with Ben and all being well will try to show my face : )

Pretty easy to get to from your part of Notts.

City Centre, just off Maid Marian way. 2 Minutes from Slab Square.

As to the clouds issue, I have no problem, but just play it sensibly. If we are the only people in the room, then go for your life, but just be considerate to others if they are there. Last thing we want is to get evicted from our vape friendly home.

Last edited:
I said id deffo be coming if the girlfriend isn't at mine, well shes coming to mine. But ive been allowed to come still :-D ill pop in for a pint and a vape :-)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Just seen this thread - as I work nearby may I nip in to join you for a beer or seven? I will be there at around 17:30 so look out for a big guy in a grey shirt, reading (if I'm the 1st).
Cheers
Wayne

Land grab on the snug.

Sent from my C6603 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

can you guys let me know on here if you move on I should be there about 9.30 9.45 hopefully

Doubt we will go anywhere else xXFRAGGEDXx

Few places about that are cool with vaping, but not sure how happy they would be with a group of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Just seen this thread - as I work nearby may I nip in to join you for a beer or seven? I will be there at around 17:30 so look out for a big guy in a grey shirt, reading (if I'm the 1st).
Cheers
Wayne

All welcome dude.

I should be there for 6 at the latest.

Definitely popping over for a bit... probably around 6...maybe a bit either side of it...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I'm here, sat in the main bar as I need to "borrow" electricity for my phone. The kings snug has been grabbed but the Cromwell still seems okay.

Hope it's a good night!

Back
Top Bottom