What's new

Leicester shops?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lisstheblue

Postman
Does anyone know of any shops in Leicester? It's the nearest city to me - thanks!

All I can say in reply is there's plenty of members here from Leicester, so one of them should know.

Hi lisstheblue you've got ecigwizard on granby street near millets and smokers exit in the market place next to Maryland. I would say go ecigwizard, look out for the lad with a shaved head, his names joe and he's the manager - he's a proper good lad and will look after you.

Thanks ElsaBubs ! I'll have to get my fella to show me where it is next time I visit him, is Granby street up from the train station? I know where the Granby hotel is.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Yeah if you come out the station and head into the city center it's the road you walk down

Awesome, probably won't even need to ask him and make him think that I am as crap as I am with getting around- he's still teasing me about getting lost going from his to the bus stop! I'm just a country girl I guess!

If you get a contact request from me I'm sorry, I was trying to look at your profile on my phone and my fat fingers hit it accidentally!

Cig-e has a kiosk in Highcross mall. Upper level in front of Boots. Not the largest in the world, but there's a pretty good selection of juices, among other things, and the people who work there are awesome :thumbup: They also just opened one up at Fosse Park.

Last edited:
Dear friend
I am not sure what are you talking about.
I have not listed anything. They were asking for shops in Leicester and I just passed the info.
However, what is rule for advertising a vendor?
Please accept my apologies if it has created any issue.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom