What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Leicester Meet - March 2014

Which dates can you make?

• Total voters

Sassy

Achiever
Let's get this kicked off, everyone seemed keen to make this a regular thing, we'll go for quarterly so thought we'd aim for March!

I've added a poll as to which Saturday will work for people. I know it's a bit far ahead but no need to make a final date just yet, just to get some feelers out there to see if there is a date or two we know definitely won't work.

Same as before Swan & Rushes - they treated us well and let us vape away freely, which was fab. Nice beer and it's a CAMRA pub and I think Mawsley was enjoying their ale!

Holy cow! I don't plan what I'm eating for tonight let along what I'm going to be doing in umpteen weeks time :D

I should be ok unless I die, or win lottery and pay for the meet to happen in Vegas, or I immigrate or the world comes to an end.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

1st or last saturday of the month is best for me due to them being closest to payday :D

1st or 22nd look OK to me, but that is always subject to change this far ahead.

1st would be preferable due to finances, but I am sure I can cope with 22nd if I drank water or went minesweeping.

15th & 22nd good for me, so far anyway!
Has my old mate Marvin Gaye used to say "Lets get it on" lol

I'd be interested depending on work commitments. Nearest meet I've seen yet. I'm in Nottinghamshire.

Mason.

Back
Top Bottom