What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Leicester Meet July 5th 2014 CONFIRMED

Sassy

Achiever
It's onnnnnnn! :yahoo:

All confirmed with the fabulous Swan & Rushes for Saturday July 5th - 4pm till they throw us out.

19 Infirmary Square
LE1 5WR Leicester
Mawsley can you post parking info please? I'm unsure as I've not driven there.

I shall be there with bells on! Who else?!

I might be able to come along would be nice to meet everyone do you know what disabled access I'd like

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I might be able to come along would be nice to meet everyone do you know what disabled access I'd like

I use crutches myself, absolutely fine entrance wise, unsure of loo facilities though , oddly enough I don't know what the mens room is like, ha!
Any previous attendees able to help on this one If not I can give them a bell again to find out.

I'll be there work permitting if anyone else from Nottingham is going I need a lift if you have a spare seat

I use crutches myself, absolutely fine entrance wise, unsure of loo facilities though , oddly enough I don't know what the mens room is like, ha!
Any previous attendees able to help on this one If not I can give them a bell again to find out.

Thanks Sassy still getting used to this wheelchair and I get a bit nervous and flustered about going places I don't know.

Thanks @Sassy still getting used to this wheelchair and I get a bit nervous and flustered about going places I don't know.

Totally understand, I'm the same! If we don't hear anything about the loos from the apes here over the weekend I'll give them a call for you!

Totally understand, I'm the same! If we don't hear anything about the loos from the apes here over the weekend I'll give them a call for you!

Cheers for that Sassy that's very kind of you

Cheers for that @Sassy that's very kind of you

Most welcome!

As a devoted Gooner I can't believe I'm trying to make sure a rotten SPUD attends, pfffft! I think I need to lay down ;)

In subject to life not kicking me in the balls.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Back
Top Bottom