What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Impromtu Nottingham Meet. Saturday 8th March.

Just getting out the shower, and necking a few espresso martinis, then getting the bus

@ fail ...

too much ... gin ...

Head all fine, think I'm getting the hang of this "pacing yourself" lark. Well some has to able to look after these young whipper-snappers. :30:;)

My head is still poorly... great night guys and thanks Nanook from a not so young whippersnapper and ZT I always sing with random strangers it amuses me greatly especially when I can get them to sing along too when they are relatively sober and straight laced... didn't manage to get you all dancing though. .. next time mwahah. ..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Is it best not to ask what was being sung? Plus where are the pics of the foursome (+ strangers)?

Can't actually remember what we were singing. .. didn't unfortunately have the foresight to take pics. .

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom