What's new

I wouldn't normally be posting here as i'm north of the border

I'm up for coming.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

sorry guys Pepper hodge40 breakbystealth Abyss but I don't think i'm gonna make it when I looked up the travel last week to get there it was 9quid on the train didnt have money to buy it at the time now the cheapest is 56quid cant stretch to it sorry guys monetary constraints have banjaxed me

Ah balls,oh well have to be vapefest then Ninjaassasin1983 :-( other guys shall we look at mv meet instead? We can all get pics if panzers and send to ninja ;-p

Im in cornwall for that week mate so dont think i could have made it either, strange really as i had planned to drive to scotland as i wanted to try and get a look at the northern lights but somehow thats changed to cornwall now. We will have to get something sorted guys.

sorry guys Pepper hodge40 breakbystealth Abyss but I don't think i'm gonna make it when I looked up the travel last week to get there it was 9quid on the train didnt have money to buy it at the time now the cheapest is 56quid cant stretch to it sorry guys monetary constraints have banjaxed me

These things happen x

As others have said....vapefest we will all get together :D

Its OK. When is Vapefest?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom