What's new

Derbyshire vape meet

Jon The Vape

Veteran
Thinking about putting together a vape meet in Chesterfield Derbyshire. Any interest? We are just off M1 so good access for Notts and not too far for Manchester and the North. A venue for a mid week meet is sorted, which is vape friendly and does good grub. Spoke to the bar manager today and he is up for it. Still in planning stage, but a new build premier Inn is opening town center soon with 2 car parks close by for any Apes wanting to stop over. The pub is not massive but they say if it's in mid week we can take the lot over. [emoji1]

The pub is the royal oak in the shambles, real ales, home made chips, and no drink up time within say 1am.

@Chris K @Huggett Spoke to the bar manager Craig today, guy who served us, and he is well up for it. Top bar has no smoke detectors so make as much vape as you want, bottom bar has just one he says, so I said OK for MTL [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

Sounds good to me mate. Doubt I'll spend the night over there as too close to home to justify a hotel but I'll come over for the social side and stay on soft drinks... I'm getting old... :17:

Back
Top Bottom