What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Anyone from Notts?

I'm in Notts. Mansfield to be precise. We've a few decent vape shops with another opening soon!

Mason.

Hi All,

Another from Notts........Eastwood. Was Gedling mainly, but moved to Newthorpe, Eastwood for a rest lol

Hey Are you all going to the Vapers Day of action:
11am on Saturday 11 January 2014 at the BBC Nottingham Studios, London Road, Nottingham.

Come and join us....to fight, educate and to defend our rights to Vape. No ECig Ban!

get down there and support us Vapers - Nottingham Vapers United!!!

Notts also :), Bestwood Park to be precise

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Notts derby border Risley to be precise

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

JustDave would come but im over in derby sampling some beverages for mates birthday :)

sent by pressing buttons and magic

Also from notts. Hucknall to be precise

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Can anyone name a good Vape shop in Notts? I've seen a few local to me (a bus away) in the NG6 area but they seem just by looks and looks can be deceiving as they're fly by night shops and are just looking for money rather than quality.

Cheers :)

Can anyone name a good Vape shop in Notts? I've seen a few local to me (a bus away) in the NG6 area but they seem just by looks and looks can be deceiving as they're fly by night shops and are just looking for money rather than quality.

Cheers :)

Cool Vape on Friar Lane are decent, not a huge choice of stuff, but competitively priced.

Thee Vapeorium in Hockley and west end arcade have a good selection but are a little pricier for some items.

Back
Top Bottom