What's new

Any vape shops in Birmingham?

I was gonna pop in to grey haze as i park my car near there when i visit brum. Need a dripper now im mixing for tasting mixes

Was Xmas shopping today in the Kingfisher Centre, Redditch. There is a shop called "Mist electronic cigarettes" which has recently opened. Only sell juices in 10ml bottles and they're not the cheapest but good if in an emergency.

Spotted one in shirley on stratford road, opp majestic wines, by that new funny roundabout. Seemed to hold a bit of stock. Will try and drop in for a nose during the holidays....

The tobacco shop in solihull centre also carries some by DEA, not tried that brand myself

Maybe the diff areas on this forum could carry a sticky so we can keep adding as the b&m shops pop up :)

Innovapers in Handsworth are good, went there when I first started vaping. Nice guys, good advice, do some nice juices that are reasonably priced but the rest of the branded stuff is pretty expensive i.e Kanger but they are up against Myepack on prices and Ash's prices are superb, brilliant customer service too!

Heh, I forgot about this thread once the emergency was over. Thanks for all the replies, I didn't realise there were so many places hidden away, I had a feeling there might be somewhere in oasis. Anyway, greyhaze has since opened in Digbeth which is right on my works doorstep. Great shop, friendly helpful guys and a good range of stock. Check it out if you get a chance.

Tobacco shop in brum just in the little shopping centre off colmore row sells juice and ego kits

Back
Top Bottom