What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

London & South East Vape Meet Saturday 25th May

I'm out late on Friday night, so I doubt I'll be up early enough on Saturday to get there before the meet at 4.30 but you never know.

My hip's totally given out and I'm waiting on a date for surgery.

Just walking to my car at the other end of the car park I have to get on parked buses and have a rest, so I'm out for a while.

My hip's totally given out and I'm waiting on a date for surgery.

Just walking to my car at the other end of the car park I have to get on parked buses and have a rest, so I'm out for a while.

Bugger, was hoping you would be there mate. Hope the surgery date comes through OK - let us know when the op is.

That's weird - I just got your tag, but looking back you'd tagged me before ....... didn't get it. Dunno why.

Sadly it's a sale week this week, I doubt I'll be free. :(

@Jimmydids - if you quote a list of metions it doesn't work by the looks of it so that might be why you didn't see one of the earlier tags, Crewella.

I am hoping to get down there after lunch too, it's just under an hour on the train from here.

Bugger, was hoping you would be there mate. Hope the surgery date comes through OK - let us know when the op is.

@Jimmydids - if you quote a list of metions it doesn't work by the looks of it so that might be why you didn't see one of the earlier tags, Crewella.

I am hoping to get down there after lunch too, it's just under an hour on the train from here.

So you are saying it’s an IT problem? Who’s in charge of IT,? They should be sacked [emoji35]

90,092.3269 years,talk about saddling our children with debt.Thats our childrens,childrens,childrens,childrens,well you get the picture.

Back
Top Bottom