speedfreek67

Achiever
London & South East Vape Meet

Saturday 7th December 2019 4.30pm - 11pm

The King & Queen

1 Foley Street, London W1W 6DL

www.thekingandqueenpub.com/function-room.html

Nearest tube stations are Warren Street, Goodge Street and Oxford Circus

We will be in the function room which is upstairs.

No vaping at the bar, which is downstairs, please.

They don't charge for use of the room but they ask that we give a donation of a minimum of £2. per person which they will give to Macmillan Cancer Support.

They do not serve food at the weekends but they are happy for us to bring in hot food if we want to.

If you are interested in attending it might be an idea to bookmark this thread.

Everyone welcome!

E-liquids.com
Vape Green
There may be an issue with the venue, as the owner has had the offer of a very lucrative booking for the function room that night - 50 people, so he's asked if we want to move downstairs this time... he doesn't have an issue with us vaping in the bar, but the organiser thinks it will cause a problem for his customers.

... Watch this space for updates.

Innokin
Well, the meet has been postponed and we are looking at having it sometime in January now.

I will post a new thread for it once the function room has been booked.

AcmeFog
If it’s late jan I can’t make it, not that that would make a difference, I’m sure you will have a great time without the VIP/entertainment/raconteur/all round good egg being there. And you wouldn’t have to paint the place again and get the red carpet out. [emoji1778]

Elux
Hi, the new date for this meet is 18th January. I'll post a separate thread for it soon.

Back
Top Bottom