jessica

Achiever
London & South East Vape Meet

Saturday 28th April 2018 4.30pm - 11pm

The King & Queen

1 Foley Street, London W1W 6DL

www.thekingandqueenpub.com/function-room.html

Nearest tube stations are Warren Street, Goodge Street and Oxford Circus

We will be in the function room which is upstairs.

No vaping at the bar, which is downstairs, please.

They don't charge for use of the room but they ask that we give a donation of a minimum of £2. per person which they will give to Macmillan Cancer Support.

They do not serve food at the weekends but they are happy for us to bring in hot food if we want to.

If you are interested in attending it might be an idea to bookmark this thread.
smiley.png

Everyone welcome
smiley.png

(We have also arranged these meet dates - May 26th, July 21st, September 1st, October 13th and November 24th)

What was attendance like? I intersted in the meet planned for next month.

Was around 8 or so last time, and maybe 9 or 10 the previous time. Its nice to be able to sit around indoors on a room above a pub and have a drink and chat and vape with fellow vapers.

@Ment @vapellie I'm going this Saturday, what about you guys? :)

I'm on Lates this week, starting work at 18:00 so I can't make it.

I don't know any vape users in the UK. Actually I only know one vape user, and he is in Canada (He recommended I buy a Smok). It would be great to be able to talk about all the different mods, tanks and coils in person.

I don't know any vape users in the UK. Actually I only know one vape user, and he is in Canada (He recommended I buy a Smok). It would be great to be able to talk about all the different mods, tanks and coils in person.

Make a date for Vape Fest on August 4th. You can spend the day in the POTV tent chatting to an endless stream of apes.

Bring your photo slides of China.

Back
Top Bottom