Vape Club
What's new

London & South East Vape Meet 26th May 2018

jessica

Achiever
London & South East Vape Meet

Saturday 26th May 2018 4.30pm - 11pm (Bank holiday weekend)

The King & Queen

1 Foley Street, London W1W 6DL

www.thekingandqueenpub.com/function-room.html

Nearest tube stations are Warren Street, Goodge Street and Oxford Circus

We will be in the function room which is upstairs.

No vaping at the bar, which is downstairs, please.

They don't charge for use of the room but they ask that we give a donation of a minimum of £2. per person which they will give to Macmillan Cancer Support.

They do not serve food at the weekends but they are happy for us to bring in hot food if we want to.

If you are interested in attending it might be an idea to bookmark this thread.
smiley.png

Everyone welcome
smiley.png

(We have also arranged these meet dates - July 21st, September 1st, October 13th and November 24th)

Innokin
A bunch of people sit around in a room above a pub, drink, chat, vape and try not to set the smoke alarm off.

Vape Green
Elux
AcmeFog
Just to note this isn't a POTV exclusive meet, it spans a few forums and groups - AAE-C forum, UK Squonkers FB group and POTV are the ones I know about.

Tagging @Ment @vapellie and @Phat Barstood
I will try to get to one of these some day - looks fun. :)

ADDED: I was just looking at the dates, but the next one's the day after a busy sale week - looks like the next isn't until July .... but it's a quiet week ...... have made a note. :)

Last edited:
Unfortunately it's the Champion's League final that night, but I'll hopefully be there for the next one, particularly if @Crewella is going to show up.:2thumbsup:

Royal Flush Vape
Unfortunately it's the Champion's League final that night, but I'll hopefully be there for the next one, particularly if @Crewella is going to show up.:2thumbsup:
Aww, well hopefully we will see you next time. :)

I'll be there this Saturday, seeing as I have no interest in cricket.

Back
Top Bottom