What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

London POTV Meet

So basically as long as there are no hobbits and no trees we should be good.

bah, just an average day then.
back in the mid 80's i woke up in a tree starkers with my clothes neatly piled on the ground. to this day i have no recolection how i got 4 miles from the party at my hospital to the park at the end of my road and fek knows how i got up the tree.
Lol. I slept in a bush I had fallen in once, woke up in the morning stiff, cold and covered in snail trails.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Planet of the Vapes Forum mobile app

bah, just an average day then.
back in the mid 80's i woke up in a tree starkers with my clothes neatly piled on the ground. to this day i have no recolection how i got 4 miles from the party at my hospital to the park at the end of my road and fek knows how i got up the tree.

Sounds like a scene from The Hangover.

I'm an amateur by comparison - I had to walk home from Trafalgar Square to Greenwich one New Year's Eve.

Im impressed you made monday morning. Im a lumberjack and i dont care :yourock:
i never rarely got a hangover. i think that one landed about 5 days later.
my mum told me i got in about 6am and totally missed sunday altogether.

now due to meds i cant drink or id be dead. i have an understanding with my consultant that twice a year i can mis behave and stop my infusion drug and meds for a week.
so last week was my birthday so had about 10 rum and cokes which in my books doesnt count.
so christmas party will be my next session. usually polish off a bottle of captain morgans in a night. im lightwaight now as it used to be a litre bottle.

I'm an amateur by comparison - I had to walk home from Trafalgar Square to Greenwich one New Year's Eve.
That's a bitch wh9en you're sobering up. I made the walk from Charing Cross Road to Fenchurch st many a time. It's a killer of a walk and then when you get there, all the benches are covered in spikes

Thats a nice little trek you had there....
#Fuckthat

Thats a nice little trek you had there....
#Fuckthat

Couldn't get a taxi, night bus drivers were on strike, but it was actually a laugh. The streets were full of people all the way, mostly half naked women.

so has this idea been kicked to the kerb then as its all gone quiet?

Back
Top Bottom