What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

House of Vapes - Clapham Junction

vapellie

Achiever
So I just had a lovely afternoon. Had an hour to kill and wanted a place I could hide from the wind and the cold, Vape and drink a tea. Quick google threw up House of Vapes. Got chatting to the folk that work there, and before long the lovely chap built me some claptons for my crius, when I asked him what the charge was he basically just laughed it off, he said he enjoys the building, so it was for fun, not for money!
Lovely staff, very knowledgeable and passionate and not the typical sub-homies I was kind of expecting. The stuff is kind of pricey but of course it's a b&m with London rent to pay so not arguing with that.
In the end the lovely lady didn't charge me for my tea either, sad it was on the house! [emoji7]
Just thought I'd share my experience for any South West Londoners, or anyone passing through Clapham Junction!

Like both House of Vapes, though the one in Shoreditch is always packed! Bit more the sub-ohm crowd, though the last guy that served there definitely knew his stuff, where as the first guy was definitely more 'mouth to lung?'. Theres a few places over shoreditch way I want to try out too.

The guys I met at Clapham were great, definitely a place to pop in and look at shiny things, taste some juices and grab a coffee :)

Back
Top Bottom