What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Ecig stores in London?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shutes tattoo and vape lounge 101 Stanley Park Road Wallington really nice shop and friendly staff

Their is a shop called "smoke it" in Greenwich, its like a bus ride from the o2 hope this helps
Don't go there they are mega expencive
There is a shop called Vapin Loud in lakedale Road in plumbstead
Witch is close to the O2 aswell they are muck cheaper and do more equipment and like gourmet flavours
IE milkman and beard and one hit wonder
Where as smoke it does next to nothing

Lol my bad that was some serious necro post I apologise I didn't look at the date
I will go to my room and disapline myself

For those in East London/Essex.....

E18 Vape, 1 The Galleria, 182 George Lane, South Woodford, E18 1AY

Recently opened up, good friendly guys :)

Aren't stores usually a lot more expensive than buying online?.. I have only been to 1 or 2 and the prices were all RRP and then some.. The last shop I went to I thought I would buy at least 1 thing so got a 10ml bottle of vampire vape for £5.50 knowing full well they are all over the net for £3.99

Don't go there they are mega expencive
There is a shop called Vapin Loud in lakedale Road in plumbstead
Witch is close to the O2 aswell they are muck cheaper and do more equipment and like gourmet flavours
IE milkman and beard and one hit wonder
Where as smoke it does next to nothing

I've been there.. Was impressed with the selection of juices.. Don't live far from it..

I know it's not a store but I realised that I live less than 3 miles from myepack's warehouse so I usually give em a call and pop round whenever I want something.. Saves on postage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom