What's new

Ecig stores in London?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dopey

Postman
Being a village idiot and living out in the sticks I rarely venture anywhere near London however I am going up this Saturday to visit a friend.
Are there any physical ecig stores in London that would be worth a visit whilst Iam there?

I don't know of any, and to be honest I have only responded to this post so it stays bumped cos I would like to know of any too. Sooooo

:bump::bump::bump:

Not that I know of, moved out of london about a month ago, and id been looking everywhere!

Their is a shop called "smoke it" in Greenwich, its like a bus ride from the o2 hope this helps

Theres a new one in Covent Garden, cant remember the name, but it`s hugely expensive as you`d expect in that location. Not been in there myself, but I`ve got to pop to Covent Garden in the week, so was going to take a look-see. EDIT; it`s V-Revolution, they have a website too.

Other than that, nowt other than the cig-a-like brigade in the shopping centres. Though there`s a stall in the Treaty Centre in Hounslow which sells cig-a-likes, but he also stocks quite a few bottles of ejuice and Ego batteries, nice guy, will let you sample some flavours.

UK E Cig store have an address in Soho, but I don`t think they have a store there, just an office.

Theres a new one in Covent Garden, cant remember the name, but it`s hugely expensive as you`d expect in that location. Not been in there myself, but I`ve got to pop to Covent Garden in the week, so was going to take a look-see. EDIT; it`s V-Revolution, they have a website too.
Lol, a tenner for an eVod and 60 quid for a basic eGo kit.

Any others? It would be nice to check out some items that aren't too expensive!

You will probably find if they have a bricks & mortar shop there [rices will be higher than just a web only vendor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom