What's new

Peterborough

agk73

Postman
Any other locals on here and if so do you know of any vapable pubs?

Just down the road from the wicked City, can't help you, but pop into ecigwizard opposite RBS and they will know of any in the area.

Hey Bro,

Newbie to vaping as well from Peterborough.

Been to Ecig Wizard vaping as well twice this week.

If I had the funds, a Vaping cafe in Peterborough would be quality, plus selling higher end mods and liquids

eCig Wizard is a really crap store.

Last time I checked their stock is crap, liquids are wank and product selection is like walking into an Apple store.

I would personally just go online or there's a store in Hitchin that's supposed to be decent.

If you're looking for a pub that allows vaping then The ostrich on north street is a good place, good beer and good ppl. It's my usual place to go.

Think Peterborough is becoming a Vape Capital in East Anglia.
3 Vape shops in Town.

1 near where my son goes to school.

1 in Tesco.

Awesome

I'm from Huntingdon.

Last time I was over in Peterborough I vaped in Brewery Tap, not sure if it's allowed but nobody said anything but I wasn't blowing huge clouds.

Most pubs in Huntingdon allow vaping though.

The new shop in whittelsey is great called The Vape Hut top of the range mods, RDA's, Tanks, Juice's and more. 10x better than eCig

Whereabouts in Whittelsey?? Somewhere new to explore then!

It's behind the Barclay bank, opposite boots. It use to be the TLC shop, great service and tips and is always getting the latest products. The guy also sets ups late night vapes, one is coming up on the 27th 7-11. There will be a builders class and competitions and trials on mods,tanks and more.

Back
Top Bottom