What's new

Norwich Vape supplies

Mark

Legend
OK many of you will know I am a big fan of the fine city and only moved away for romantic reasons after living in and around the area for 26 years.

I'm staying there for a few days next week

Any pointers for local vape shops? I'm aware of the ECW shop on Magdalen street. Before I left there was to be a SMOK shop near the Belgian Monk (i'll be popping in there oh yes..the Monk that is...they serve a cherry beer unavailable elsewhere in the UK and the OH loves it)

Anywhere else?

If you haven't already been the smok shop is a winner ! Nice people, plenty of stock and lots of gear available ! The smoke safe place near the top shop is pretty darn terrible and more expensive so I wouldn't go there !

If you haven't already been the smok shop is a winner ! Nice people, plenty of stock and lots of gear available ! The smoke safe place near the top shop is pretty darn terrible and more expensive so I wouldn't go there !

Unfortunately they were the only place i found with BVC coils for the OH's nautilus.

Smok shop has moved a few doors along down towards thorns. There's Midgeleys vaping in sprowston road but being a country boy who doesnt get into town much i havent been there yet, but i think they have a good selection of kit.

Not in norwich so maybe no use to you, but if you do get to the seaside theres East coast vape in lowestoft.
Also vape shack in mildenhall but prob a bit far for you unless you're coming in on the A11.

Alchemist cupboard is in bowthorpe, they do counter sales cash only.

Oo I haven't been to the one on sprowston road where abouts is this?

Back
Top Bottom