What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Any vapers from Cambridge area?

Evening all

Visited Time To Vape in Ely this afternoon...

They have another shop in Soham as well, just down the road from Ely. I live in Soham and have only been in twice, and once to the Ely store. The guy who works in the Soham shop is really nice, you can tell he is very excited by it all, telling you to have a vape on whatever new juice he has discovered as you walk through the door, however everything in both of the shops is incredibly overpriced and the selection is basic (e.g. £37 for a Subtank Mini)

I figured I would just use them as a backup just in case I got dangerously low on liquid or cotton. Unfortunately all of their own brand juice (10ml for £2 which isn't too bad) tastes soapy to me.

Also from Cambridgeshire, nice to meet you guys..

Might have to take a trip to Ely. Currently using Phoenix juice, and they only do a few flavours I like plus 3 10ml's costs 12 quid.. Worth picking up a few £2 bottles to try I think!

Got a mixed selection of their own made juices....blueberry isn't bad at all to be fair and the cherry is ok....there strawberry milk seems to give really bad heartburn which seems strange and there RY4 had no flavour atall....I got some pink man vampire vape from there last time I visited but a friend of my mine went last weekend and they told them they were not longer going to stock vampire vape which is a shame

I did see that they sell MVP box mods which I wouldn't mind getting but if two pricey I will get one of tinterweb.

What is the juice range like there? Been meaning to check it out..
It's not bad, I've only bought a couple from there but they were both very nice, and they weren't the premium ones. They've got a couple of US ranges that they say are exclusive to them.

Back
Top Bottom