What's new

Would you vape this?

makeyourself

Initiate
This is full spectrum CBD e-liquid. I've scribbled the identifying label out for now. I feel quite suspect about this because it is a) very cloudy and b) as you can see, some matter has separated from the rest of it at the top and it appears blotchy, almost like drops of oil. If I shake the bottle the stuff at the top goes away and it becomes just cloudy. But as far as I know anything containing any lipid is not safe to vape. Is there some other reason it might look like this aside from lipids being in it?

Oh and sorry, it's not the best of photos but was the best I could manage
IMG_20210707_022307_20210707023058464.jpg

How much did that cost?. truth, CBD needs other cannabinoids for the full effects and medicinal benfits. CBD is more expensive than the real stuff which contains more cannabinoids that help manage pain. Yes i have tried CBD and can honestly say i get no benefit from CBD alone, in comparison. It's easy to get caught out buying CBD oil it could be donkey pooh in pg for all anyone knows.
I hope you get some benefit from the oil but if i where you i would just drink the whole bottle instead of vaping it.

I personally would not vape that, while cloudiness is pretty common in CBD e-liquids I've never had liquid that looks like that or had that level of separation. To me from the photo it looks like an oil so would likely be Hemp or Coconut oil which can cause lipid pneumonia, so unless you're vaping it for something like seizures it's likely to do more harm than good.
I'd double check that it's from a reputable manufacture, what it's advertised as and check the ingredients and lab test certificate.

How much did that cost?. truth, CBD needs other cannabinoids for the full effects and medicinal benfits. CBD is more expensive than the real stuff which contains more cannabinoids that help manage pain. Yes i have tried CBD and can honestly say i get no benefit from CBD alone, in comparison. It's easy to get caught out buying CBD oil it could be donkey pooh in pg for all anyone knows.
I hope you get some benefit from the oil but if i where you i would just drink the whole bottle instead of vaping it.
£26+p&p (I know). I just wanted to give it a go for a medical condition I have though. As it's full spectrum it is supposed to have all the other cannabinoids in it. Including THC but below the legal limit of 0.2%. I'm pretty skeptical of the alleged "entourage effect" though, look at any lab analysis of so-called full spectrum products and you will see that 99% of the cannabinoids in it by weight are CBD. The rest are at such a low level they are more or less trace amounts and I doubt they do anything much. THC does help me but it gives me too many other side effects.

Nice Levellers avatar by the way!

I personally would not vape that, while cloudiness is pretty common in CBD e-liquids I've never had liquid that looks like that or had that level of separation. To me from the photo it looks like an oil so would likely be Hemp or Coconut oil which can cause lipid pneumonia, so unless you're vaping it for something like seizures it's likely to do more harm than good.
I'd double check that it's from a reputable manufacture, what it's advertised as and check the ingredients and lab test certificate.
Thanks glad it wasn't just me thinking it looked suspect! Well I might as well say what it is, it's this https://vsavi.co.uk/products/full-spectrum-cbd-vape-oil?variant=12260765368367
There's a certificate of analysis on there but it only analyses the cannabinoid content, not what else is in it. The web site was recommended somewhere else although I find it's often difficult to distinguish between "recommendations" and advertisements, so how reputable the supplier actually is I don't know.

Last edited:
Looks well dodgy to me, you could shake the bottle up and drop a couple of drops into a glass of water, oil will sit on the top. I wouldn't vape it, either way. By all means use what you have sublingually.

If you're looking for pain relief this is the one I've been using since 2016...

https://meetharmony.com/collections...rmony-cbd-classic-hemp?variant=39482939834576

As you can hopefully see most of it goes to the bottom of a glass of water (which is the whiteish stuff in the photo). But a few speckles that look very much like oil go to the top. Yeah not vaping it, well not anymore of it anyway, I did about 1ml of it but I'm still here obviously . Yeah as you say I think I'll just use it sublingually. And yes it's for pain, thanks very much for the recommendation I'll have a look at that.
IMG_20210710_201211.jpg

£26+p&p (I know). I just wanted to give it a go for a medical condition I have though. As it's full spectrum it is supposed to have all the other cannabinoids in it. Including THC but below the legal limit of 0.2%. I'm pretty skeptical of the alleged "entourage effect" though, look at any lab analysis of so-called full spectrum products and you will see that 99% of the cannabinoids in it by weight are CBD. The rest are at such a low level they are more or less trace amounts and I doubt they do anything much. THC does help me but it gives me too many other side effects.

Nice Levellers avatar by the way!

Find a strain thats lower THC, but avoid cbd bud as its again more expensive that the real deal. So an indica will be of more benefit than a sativa, Sativa's are mostly or high thc, with indica more of the thc content becomes cbd, cbn etc, which is why resin used to give a more bodily high than most weed which takes the top off your head, it's more the mental high. Luckily for me i don't get side effects, just complete pain relief. CBD i have some here and although it relaxes me a little it does not have the same pain relieving effects,.
I know legal highs where usually a man made cannabinoid, but only one cannabinoid which is why it makes folks ill. Cannabinoids need other cannabinoids to create a balance that doesn't knock you about. I tried a legal high a few years back, It wasn't nice and it was just one synthetic cannabinoid. Put me off using anything meant to mimic the effects, or just one compound. Too combat those side effects you get, try drinking a can of Coca cola, high sugar drinks and food usually helps.

Nice to hear the appreciation on my avatar, cheers

Could you give me a hint, please. Is it possible to smoke liquid with On a pod system. I also don't know where to buy it. Just cbd oil uk i ordered. And smuggled it across the border with no problems. Can i order the liquid. Will it get through. And how much it would cost approximately. I know it's expensive. But I don't know how much. Or is it possible to make one at home? I'd appreciate it if someone could give me some answers to my questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you give me a hint, please. Is it possible to smoke liquid with CBD? On a pod system. I also don't know where to buy it. Just cbd oil uk i ordered. And smuggled it across the border with no problems. Can i order the liquid. Will it get through. And how much it would cost approximately. I know it's expensive. But I don't know how much. Or is it possible to make one at home? I'd appreciate it if someone could give me some answers to my questions.
Look at post 6 for what you need. @andipandi knows he's stuff, For Sure !!......

Back
Top Bottom