What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Wanted to vape CBD for medical reasons and overwhelmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
If u hurry, delta 8 cbd is still available in the uk.

Personally tho, i just dont think cbd from the hemp plant does anything much, altho i could see it doing stuff like being an anti inflammatory or that .03% thc level doing just enough to chill you out

In anycase, u cant overdose on cbd (well, maybe u can, but u will just throw up) like u can with nicotine. Its hard to vape an effective amount unless u r using those 1 gram carts. U can drink it right out of the bottle if u want but it has a very soapy taste to it

When I was a student, I constantly had stress. I was studying in one of the best IT universities in Germany, and only thirty percent of students graduated from my course. I was feeling stressed and pressed because I always was afraid that I wouldn't finish the University. I made a consultation with the doctor, and he recommended smoke some weed in small quantities. I bought some CBD oil, and whenever I had stress, I was vaping my e-cigarette. I can say that it worked because after I smoke, I immediately start to feel a lot more relaxed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally tho, i just dont think cbd from the hemp plant does anything much

Of course it can do something, it's been used for 100s, probably 1000s of years, to great effect.

If u hurry, delta 8 cbd is still available in the uk.

Personally tho, i just dont think cbd from the hemp plant does anything much, altho i could see it doing stuff like being an anti inflammatory or that .

Inflammation equals pain, lower the inflammation, lower the pain.

In anycase, u cant overdose on cbd (well, maybe u can, but u will just throw up)

Maybe not overdose as such, but combined with the wrong pharma meds you could end up in a shit load of trouble.

I had a full-on whitey once after ingesting waaaay too much cbd oil. It was only the weak shite from H&B but I couldn't see or feel how many drops I was putting under my tongue so I just squeezed the whole dropper out to be sure. Twice. Fucking regretted that pretty sharpish [emoji23][emoji23]

I had a full-on whitey once after ingesting waaaay too much cbd oil. It was only the weak shite from H&B but I couldn't see or feel how many drops I was putting under my tongue so I just squeezed the whole dropper out to be sure. Twice. Fucking regretted that pretty sharpish [emoji23][emoji23]

This one? It's stronger than people think. Currently £8.99 a bottle, which is a bloody good price. Two problems with it, the bottles don't - from my experience, contain the advertised 10ml, and once open they leak all over the place.

008899_A.jpg

This one? It's stronger than people think. Currently £8.99 a bottle, which is a bloody good price. Two problems with it, the bottles don't - from my experience, contain the advertised 10ml, and once open they leak all over the place.

008899_A.jpg
Yeah, that's the stuff. Proper fucked me up [emoji23] Luckily I knew what was happening to me so wasn't too worried but the Mrs got a bit scared at the state of me [emoji23][emoji23]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom