What's new

Wanted to vape CBD for medical reasons and overwhelmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freudian Slip

I am new to vaping in general. I am disabled dealing with several issues and am working with a functional doc. I need help with sleep and relaxation (anti-anxiety). Although I have used CBD with some success orally, due to digestive issues, I cannot take much, even sublingually. The functional doc, although not having much experience with vaping himself, suggested that I might try looking into vaping CBD as a better method of delivery.

So, when I started looking into vaping CBD the info was overwhelming. From various rigs, coil voltages, etc... Plus I need to find a source of high quality CBD vaping liquid with minimal ingredients. I am allergic to many added ingredient such as PEG (PG), and I would prefer a full spectrum high quality source of plain CBD for vaping, the more minimal the better.

Bottom line, I need someone to recommend (or at least point me in the right direction) on what I would need in a good quality vaping rig (kit) and a reputable high quality source of CBD vaping liquid. I am located in the U.S.

Can someone help a newbie out? Thanks

There’s a monster CBD thread but @Rob and others may be able to help with where to buy it from and suitable kit.

good luck and welcome!

Hi and welcome to the planet.
the majority of members are based in the UK so may be difficult to advise on where to buy in the States.
not sure what to advise as cbd is best using a mouth to lung kit with 50vg/50pg but if you dont get on with pg im not sure what to advise.
maybe some fellow americans can advise @Jd_ @kockeyedkitty

I dont know much about cbd, other than its like pot that doesnt work, lol

one thing i do know is when they say vaping cbd oil its NOT oil, its pg and vg just like nicotine..
Im sure this may be obvious, but the terminology is just slightly different. It confused me at first.

Edit: not for nothing, if its legal where u live, cbd oil with the missing ingredient might definitely help digestion, it does for me

The trouble here is CBD does not dissolve well in VG, which would be the other component in e-liquid, but it does have a high solubility in PG. If you are allergic to PG however, you may find it hard to get a CBD liquid that does not contain it. You could try CBD wax or shatter, or some other kind of concentrate extraction.

As JD suggests above, if medicinal marijuana is legal in your state you will probably have better effects for your issues from that also, rather than CBD alone.

Thanks for the replies. I ran across a company that is reputed to be high quality that offers full-spectrum CBD Vape Liquid that is supposedly compatible with refillable tanks and vaporizers:
  1. The first contains organic VG, organic hemp cannabidiol (CBD) full spectrum oil and organic sunflower lecithin.
  2. The second contains VG, organic hemp cannabidiol (CBD) full spectrum oil and polysorbate 80 (this version needs to be vaped in a high VG vaporizer.
My question is does the sunflower lecithin or polysorbate 80 serve a replacement for the PG?

Thanks for the replies. I ran across a company that is reputed to be high quality that offers full-spectrum CBD Vape Liquid that is supposedly compatible with refillable tanks and vaporizers:
  1. The first contains organic VG, organic hemp cannabidiol (CBD) full spectrum oil and organic sunflower lecithin.
  2. The second contains VG, organic hemp cannabidiol (CBD) full spectrum oil and polysorbate 80 (this version needs to be vaped in a high VG vaporizer.
My question is does the sunflower lecithin or polysorbate 80 serve a replacement for the PG?
Sort of, it makes it all blend together better and keep it from seperating.

I prefer taking CBD oil, not vaping it. I think it works better for me this way I like those products I get from (nope), for example, and I think they work pretty well for me. Do you take anything like that, guys? I would like to get any recommendations from you here :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, very interesting topic and question. I will try to find some information, I will come up if there is something useful.
upg
I found several posts here (SPAMMER) on similar topics and made sure that this is possible. Very often, marijuana is used for medical purposes, including in vaping. Well, or rather, you need to find out in detail the individual products that you are going to buy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom