What's new

Using CBD For My Sleeping Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
My OH has sleep / pain problems. She uses Rick Simpson oil and finds it many times better than straight up CBD.

Worth a try if you can get hold of some.

I have had issues with sleep lately, and I want to try CBD for it now. Thank you for the thread here, I find it helpful. I have never tried CBD so far though, I use some regular meds like those on (tasty), for example, and I think they are pretty good. But I still can't sleep well, hope CBD helps

Last edited by a moderator:
I would first point out the difference in order to understand what the norm is. For example, there is cannabidiolic acid (CBDa), which is a chemical found in the resin glands (trichomes) of raw hemp plants. "Raw" in this case means unheated and raw. CBDa is an acidic precursor to CBD. When hemp grows, it produces THCa and CBDa, not THC and CBD. These cannabinoids in their acidic form are often considered "inactive". CBDa can be used to potentially treat psychotic disorders. CBD oil, such as , can be used to treat insomnia and restore sleep rhythm. It is especially effective in the treatment of inflammatory conditions such as arthritis as well as chronic pain such as fibromyalgia.

My OH has sleep / pain problems. She uses Rick Simpson oil and finds it many times better than straight up CBD.

Worth a try if you can get hold of some.
In general, this is a natural extract of cannabis or ordinary hemp. Recently, CBD has gained such popularity in the United States (I'm not a local person) that it's hard to imagine a place that doesn't sell it, or a disease that doesn't cure it. According to my doctor, they take it for muscle aches, arthritis and anxiety. CBD helps with epilepsy and post-traumatic stress disorder. I tried to fall asleep and not suffer from insomnia, and I can honestly tell you that it helps even with anxiety, because it is at night that I start having problems with thoughts - I think something, imagine something.

For around 80% of users it apparently is, I'm one of the those in the 20%, mainly due to a sleep clinic diagnosis, and the implications therein. I'm ok if i use cbd first thing, no good after say 3pm, it will cause me additional sleep problems. I use cbd for pain relief.

A question and a half, but seriously, Evapo do a decent range, and sometimes it's discounted, in their shops as well as online. I vape it, and like the Harmony Original Hemp 500mg, Evapo don't seem to have it right now

https://evapo.co.uk/cbd/

Looks like they've changed it to 600mg, some here, it's not cheap £50 (there is a 10% off pop up). I use mine as concentrate, 30drops in 10ml of vg/pg. I bought a shed load in 2016, when the ban was mooted, still using that, and it still works ok.

https://www.e-liquids.uk/cbd/harmony-cbd/original-hemp-cbd
Sorry to further the necroposting, but Harmony have their own website @andi52 www.meetharmony.com, they are probably cheaper to buy direct from.

Your link is a 20 quid mark up from the official site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom