What's new

The Cannabidiol Room. Help on which compounds!

ReservedCBD

Postman
Good afternoon Vapers.

This thread is for Compounds & studies! You can even throw in your personal experiences.

The idea behind this thread is that @ReservedCBD will share study’s that have been carried out on various compounds, Any questions just fire away and we will reply to them :)

This is not a Sales post, Medical posts or anything like that it will be all studies that are freely avaliable to the general public and hopefully it will help and educate new and old users! Maybe along the way we will learn a thing or 2 aswell.

Ill kick it off with the Basics of CBD, CBD itself is just a front name that everyone recognise’s! Yes you can get CBD purely on its own with nothing else but most companies who sale CBD actually sales FULL specturm or mixed blends. This is because CBD itself is nothing more than a compound from the Cannabidiol family. There are other key compounds that usually are found in the full specturm oils ( depending on where you live & what the law allows you to have in it ).
The best example to use is a UK bottle of full specturm that is legal. Most full specturm oils will contain CBD, CBG, CBC, CBDA while overseas in America they can have the added THC, CBN etc. When some of these compounds are mixed with others it will help one another to being more effective too!

So thats basics of compounds which can be found in oils & isolate for the UK. America maybe we can cover later?

Here a handy chart on each compound of the Cannabinoids!

D55968BD-AC68-4253-9497-D0B2430853DD.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi new on here first post !
I have just purchased your 200/20 bottle as my first go with cbd i am impressed with your knowledge and dedication so thought i should try your mixture.

I am interested how the wheel picture has been formed are any of those things proved or just claimed?

I have purchased a coolfire mini kit from vapouriz it comes with two flavoured e liquids and i bought some spare coils as they had those at the best price as well .

Do you think this will be a suitable set up ?

My problems are mainly knee and back pain from two much manual work i know real weed works on me but i dont really do it any more and the wife and kids would not be impressed if i did also i get bad cough from any sort of smoke inhilation.

So i am hoping the cbd can just get me out of the pain zone ,i don't like taking pain killers too much they make me feel ill but it's hard to function when in the grip of lots of pain.

cheers Paul

@dayglowfroggy Hello & welcome to planet of the vapes! Glad to hear you have brought from us and happy to see you here!

So the study’s founded on all these are usually other country’s as the uk doesn’t entertain any form of cannabis, even in non psychoactive form! It’s completely legal without THC & CBN ( cbn metoblises back into THC ) Weridly enough even tho our government doesn’t entertain medical cannabis well as of November the nhs can prescribe it ( on rare cases and you have to fight the hell out of them to even see it ) weridly enough even tho our government also says cannabis is very bad for health they are happily one of the biggest exporters of cannabis in the world! No joke we export more cannabis then Netherlands Canada and America ( a lot of Canada cannabis and Netherlands is actually grown on uk soil! Our main source of studies we read is from America, Now under uk law we cannot claim it has any medical properties as we would need it to be a medical licenced product to do so ( madness providing the amount of general public knows of its uses ).

With our product we use 2 compounds from the family CBD & CBG they work together very nicely to be highly effective in my opinion as @MrDJ @OccultScientist @Vaping Vinny found out, so you read those 2 of the charts and that’s what it’s main benifical uses are for, we use a isolate base of the compounds from very high quality sources to ensure we get just that, with us being able to choose what compounds we choose to go in our blend we don’t have to worry about drugs test being failed ( cbn usually a good culprit for causing it in full specturm oils or low legal amounts of thc over time builds up in the system )

For the set up you have got it will be more than satisfactory for using our CBD:CBG blend with, ensured you have read the ( how to use ) our product, you fill the tank up with eliquid, if you don’t smoke get 0mg and use that, you then add 4 or 5 drops and shake the tank and enjoy :) maybe you will need more drops than that! It’s alll down to personal preferences and what works for you. The 200mg is a good all day steady vape! You don’t need to be sat there as a fog machine but simply enjoy it, I have numberous reasons why I started using cbd and how I ended up owning a cbd company and sciatica nerve was one of them, I am on a stronger bottle than 200mg so let’s say you add 7 drops to your first tank and see how it goes :)

Anymore questions feel free to ask all you like.

Oh and here a study on cbd for pain, sorry it on rats! but that’s what they usually test every drug on even your opioids etc

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4851925/

wow thanks for that reply !

I am not expecting a magic bullet it would be nice if it just took the edge of in my mind if that makes sense .

Like most people you learn to live with a level of pain and get used to a certain level its just on ocasions it s much higher like the last few weeks for me i had a knee operation in November and have been so busy it's gone bad again .

think it was lifting toilet and basin upstairs but then aftet the bathroom job three fencing jobs the last one got me looking into cbd .

i find i can hardly interact with anyone when i get home just need to sit in a red hot bath alone .

Do plan on adding any other compounds from the chart in the future ?

Do you test the others or are they even avialable ?

@dayglowfroggy

Not a problem it’s what we are here for and sorry to hear you’ve ended up abit isolated from these ache and pains I hope the products offers you some relief for sure!

The other compounds are very similar, thc cbn are illegal in the uk so they will never be added, we are however working on 3 ranges of different products, I cannot release details as of yet but I think you will like them. Some are going to be longer then others! They are all vape products for cbd and all going to offer something different! But we only just started under 2 months ago so planning is key and getting to product out there has to come first to make these products possible :)

But for now as Ive experiemented over the years I found CBD:CBG offered me the most desired effects and it why I made the choice to make it available to the public. We didn’t cut corners when we made that decision! we even have a full blown clean room too :D

Hi @dayglowfroggy and welcome to the planet.

my daily pain is usually 70-80% which ive grown to live with thanks to shed loads of meds and infusions. without them im stuffed and cant stand or walk even to the bog which is 5 feet away.
ive only had my 1000mg bottle since saturday so cant advise on pain relief as of yet as just 5 drops in a tank at 22watts and im well on my way :D after 5-10 puffs.
well pain is bad tonight so its 15 puffs. it certainly makes me light headed like taking an extra dihydrocodein or double morphine. it certainly relaxes and helps sleep.
i just need to find enough days i can really try it where i dont have to drive and go to work.

@dayglowfroggy

So the study’s founded on all these are usually other country’s as the uk doesn’t entertain any form of cannabis, even in non psychoactive form! It’s completely legal without THC & CBN ( cbn metoblises back into THC )

It's my understanding that thc (a) metabolises into cbn, allbeit on a small scale

1) being exposed to air and sunshine
2) by the product being aged (say 1 to 2 years)
3) via decarboxylation at a sustained and higher temperature.

CBN is a good sedative, like a natural Diazepam, it interests me more than thc, cbg and up to a point cbd, Why? Because of my insomnia and nerve/ chronic pain, it's great for both, but only really available in small amounts percent wise, compared to thc and cbd.

@andi52 as much as I love to agree and would love to experiement with CBN we simply can’t in the uk it’s a class 2 drug same as thc. It’s a shame really but it’s also the law and if we wish have some the benifits were best obeying by the rules forced on us by dictators. The pharmaceutical industry is pushing MRHA to try make cbd illegal or a medical product full stop as they know business can’t compete with the cost of test and of course they going to want to stop cbd as it killing sales on man made toxic pills which cause more problems which have to be fixed with? You’ve got it drugs!

@andi52 as much as I love to agree and would love to experiement with CBN we simply can’t in the uk it’s a class 2 drug same as thc. It’s a shame really but it’s also the law and if we wish have some the benifits were best obeying by the rules forced on us by dictators. The pharmaceutical industry is pushing MRHA to try make cbd illegal or a medical product full stop as they know business can’t compete with the cost of test and of course they going to want to stop cbd as it killing sales on man made toxic pills which cause more problems which have to be fixed with? You’ve got it drugs!

Oh yeah, I know that it's an illegal substance, I was just offering up my views on cbn, there's a lot of people who get a lot of benefit from it, hence why it's banned, big pharma blah blah.

Oh yeah, I know that it's an illegal substance, I was just offering up my views on cbn, there's a lot of people who get a lot of benefit from it, hence why it's banned, big pharma blah blah.

Couldn’t agree more and sadly it also can throw false positives on a drugs test blah blah, we all seen the people having siezures and being stop with thc based oils etc, they sounded like madness but when there court cases around the world of people being done for giving it to there kids as it stop there seizures and being prosecuted to the full extend of the law it’s madness. This case I think child was on a ridiculous amount of Benzos, had no sense of childhood... they gave there kid cannabis oil and he started putting weight on the 100 odd seizures a day disappeared and one day parents was arrested for drugging there kid .... yet didn’t seem get arrested when feeding him 50mg diazepam a day. It’s madness

Here a link to that story! It was a big thing a few years ago and once the kid was out there custody and last time I heard anything on the story the kid was put back on the old meds & sadly the child died from the numberous siezures.

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwj-spXC97ThAhWsx4UKHQVuDr8QzPwBegQIARAC&url=https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2714703/Australian-parents-charged-using-cannabis-treat-sons-severe-seizures.html&psig=AOvVaw0myQAZ-kXi--9KojsTsAQs&ust=1554415607406598

Back
Top Bottom