What's new

Terpenes

They're from Cali Terpenes mate. I got the Blackberry Kush and Black Dream. Haven't tried the Dream yet but the Blackberry is gorgeous flavourwise.

I found a UK seller here that has them at £12.99 rather than the close to £20 that I paid.

https://www.healthcbd.co.uk/product-category/terpenes/

Thanks mate, I'm just not prepared to spend anymore atm, the big juice ones are typical of (my) previous ones, where you get that rim block taste, I'm surprised yours dont have that horrid back note.

Thanks mate, I'm just not prepared to spend anymore atm, the big juice ones are typical of (my) previous ones, where you get that rim block taste, I'm surprised yours dont have that horrid back note.
Me too, after reading your findings I braced myself for it but there was nothing. I obviously can't use certain words on here but honestly, it tastes just like the pure good stuff. I'm very happy with it and when I've used mine up I'll get some more. They do a Cheese variety. I miss cheese, it was developed by the Exodus collective in my home town and was always readily available. I'll be having some of that, for sure [emoji16]

Cheese? I like my cheese :2thumbsup:
Say "Cheeeeese" [emoji16][emoji16]
IMG_20211117_103814.jpeg

Quick update:

I was vaping the mtl concoction on a 1Ω coil at 14W and after a while it seemed really harsh with a huge loss of flavour. I checked the build and the cotton had burnt and separated inside the coil. I cleaned it up, spaced the coil a bit, re-wicked it and turned the power down to 10W. Well waddayaknow? The vape is much smoother now and the effects hit much quicker [emoji16] Seems like less is more and high temperatures aren't required with this stuff.

Received a freebie Blackberry Kush terpene eliquid, whilst awaiting my order to be sorted out (stock issue). I have the Furious Candy terpene, but not messed it with yet. The eliquid is rather tasty, 90pg 10 vg which is a bit odd, it might be because perhaps terpenes dont mix well with too much vg. No idea if the terpenes are doing anything body wise, still feel rather shitty because of you know what. No idea how much terpenes is in the thing, been dripping it on a Profile M rta, I have a shit ton of pods, but not sure which ones don't actually leak, maybe the old faithful Pasito. I really cant be assed to dig my few mtl rtas out, although I'm staring at the Artemis rta, but 90pg blend in it, it's gonna leak :hmm:

bk.JPG

Last edited:
Update: For the first time since the most dangerous period of covid I slept right through from 10.30pm until 4.30am, the only thing that was different from my usual routine was vaping the kush eliquid. I think Cali Terpenes are going to be a winner winner chicken dinner :yahoo:

cali.jpg

Update: For the first time since the most dangerous period of covid I slept right through from 10.30pm until 4.30am, the only thing that was different from my usual routine was vaping the kush eliquid. I think Cali Terpenes are going to be a winner winner chicken dinner :yahoo:

View attachment 260952
That's great news!! Pretty much the same as my experience. I'm always so grateful to anything that can provide me with a good night's sleep [emoji1303]

That's great news!! Pretty much the same as my experience. I'm always so grateful to anything that can provide me with a good night's sleep [emoji1303]

It might be a one off and post covid exhaustion has been kicking my ass, even so, I haven't been able to sleep at all well, so here's hoping. Do you feel it the next morning, still quite sedated, from the terpenes?

Back
Top Bottom