What's new

Terpenes

1.5ml of 50ml is 3%?

The terpenes is 2ml of 20ml…. so 10% of it.

So it’s 10% of the 3% - 0.3%? I don’t know what 0.3% of 50ml is though :hmm:

Edit: Yeah, 10% of 1.5ml = 0.15ml :30:

1.5ml of 50ml is 3%?

The terpenes is 2ml of 20ml…. so 10% of it.

So it’s 10% of the 3% - 0.3%? I don’t know what 0.3% of 50ml is though :hmm:

Edit: Yeah, 10% of 1.5ml = 0.15ml :30:
It's not an easy one for sure :30:

@StrawberryRipple, how did that work out for you adding 0.15ml of terpenes to 50ml of eliquid? Was the flavour good? Did you notice any effects?
Asking as I've just had some cbd liquid and terpenes delivered myself and looking for some ballpark figures before mixing.

Thanks
IMG_20211112_125105.jpeg

@StrawberryRipple, how did that work out for you adding 0.15ml of terpenes to 50ml of eliquid? Was the flavour good? Did you notice any effects?
Asking as I've just had some cbd liquid and terpenes delivered myself and looking for some ballpark figures before mixing.

Thanks View attachment 258842
Yeah okay tbh.
I've since picked up another two different ones from the mango kush based on their individual traits and followed a similar formula.
They do have a distinct flavour of their own which isn't at all that pleasant tbh and this time round I've gone for doubling up so 4ml tincture and 16ml FA Hazel nut and then use at 1.5% in a mix.
I've been vaping it almost exclusively as my daily mtl vape and noticed a marked improvement in my short fuse

Thanks View attachment 258842
Yeah okay tbh.
I've since picked up another two different ones from the mango kush based on their individual traits and followed a similar formula.
They do have a distinct flavour of their own which isn't at all that pleasant tbh and this time round I've gone for doubling up so 4ml tincture and 16ml FA Hazel nut and then use at 1.5% in a mix.
I've been vaping it almost exclusively as my daily mtl vape and noticed a marked improvement in my short fuse :2thumbsup:

Yeah okay tbh.
I've been vaping it almost exclusively as my daily mtl vape and noticed a marked improvement in my short fuse :2thumbsup:
Great, thanks for that mate. So 0.3ml now in 50ml of eliquid. I'll go easy when adding it to the cbd liquids I bought though, just in case the "entourage effect" makes it a bit too potent [emoji56]

Last edited:
So, I've had a good chance to try these out now. @JohnNada, you asked for my thoughts.

The cbd liquid is as @andipandi said, really nice flavour and it killed off a mild sciatica attack that I was in the middle of when they arrived [emoji16] The terpenes though, something else. I've only tried the Blackberry Kush so far. I mixed some up at 1% in a 50/50 ratio and dripped it onto a 1Ω coil in the Salix, the flavour is spot on. Like the sweetest purest taste, quite beautiful. I then added to this some of the OG Kush cbd liquid and could definitely feel a strong calming effect. Especially when I laid down in bed, I just felt so damned comfortable. I've been having some problems sleeping lately (no idea why, I'm not stressed or worried about anything) but I've slept like a baby since I've been vaping this stuff.

I also mixed a blend of the OG Kush and Blackberry Kush as a 70/30 juice and vaped it at 35watts with a 0.33Ω coil in the KRMA. Just stunning, awesome flavour and really calming effect.

The terpenes are more expensive than the Big Juice ones, I think they can be picked up in the UK for about £15 each, this is for 1ml. So, a bit pricey but the flavour is spot on and the effect is just what I was looking for. If it can both stop my sciatica in it's tracks and let me sleep properly, it's a winner in my book no matter the cost.

I'm going to mix some more up at the low percentage that @StrawberryRipple suggests and see how that works out for me. I thought I'd start off strongly as I used to be a bit hardcore on the more nefarious stuff and didn't want to risk noticing no effect and feeling disappointed. Maybe with less I may still get the same effect. I'll let you know [emoji1305]

So, I've had a good chance to try these out now. @JohnNada, you asked for my thoughts.

The cbd liquid is as @andipandi said, really nice flavour and it killed off a mild sciatica attack that I was in the middle of when they arrived [emoji16] The terpenes though, something else. I've only tried the Blackberry Kush so far. I mixed some up at 1% in a 50/50 ratio and dripped it onto a 1Ω coil in the Salix, the flavour is spot on. Like the sweetest purest taste, quite beautiful. I then added to this some of the OG Kush cbd liquid and could definitely feel a strong calming effect. Especially when I laid down in bed, I just felt so damned comfortable. I've been having some problems sleeping lately (no idea why, I'm not stressed or worried about anything) but I've slept like a baby since I've been vaping this stuff.

I also mixed a blend of the OG Kush and Blackberry Kush as a 70/30 juice and vaped it at 35watts with a 0.33Ω coil in the KRMA. Just stunning, awesome flavour and really calming effect.

The terpenes are more expensive than the Big Juice ones, I think they can be picked up in the UK for about £15 each, this is for 1ml. So, a bit pricey but the flavour is spot on and the effect is just what I was looking for. If it can both stop my sciatica in it's tracks and let me sleep properly, it's a winner in my book no matter the cost.

I'm going to mix some more up at the low percentage that @StrawberryRipple suggests and see how that works out for me. I thought I'd start off strongly as I used to be a bit hardcore on the more nefarious stuff and didn't want to risk noticing no effect and feeling disappointed. Maybe with less I may still get the same effect. I'll let you know [emoji1305]
It's got a really short half life as was with the original old school type and unless i need both hands for something my vape is always on the go so if you dont vape as often as me you might need it a little more concentrated.
Where did you get your terpines from or what brand are they as I'd like to find some without the rank background note from the bigjuice ones.

It's got a really short half life as was with the original old school type and unless i need both hands for something my vape is always on the go so if you dont vape as often as me you might need it a little more concentrated.
Where did you get your terpines from or what brand are they as I'd like to find some without the rank background note from the bigjuice ones.
They're from Cali Terpenes mate. I got the Blackberry Kush and Black Dream. Haven't tried the Dream yet but the Blackberry is gorgeous flavourwise.

I found a UK seller here that has them at £12.99 rather than the close to £20 that I paid.

https://www.healthcbd.co.uk/product-category/terpenes/

Back
Top Bottom