What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Terpenes

Meh, if it doesn't taste like the real thing I shan't be bothered. Tried things like it in the past and was meh too.

I've not bought it for the taste, I selected each one for its specific terpene characteristics, mainly for their pain and sedation values/ properties, and it's all there, but the taste, off key, to that described.

I'm saying nothing other than I'll leave this here and add that bez would have liked this.....

Last edited:
Slightly stronger, cleaner, and more fruit forward version.

20211003_175237.jpg

Have you tried that, I wondered about the relevance and then saw the notes, that's a lot of big juice terpenes in a 50ml blend?

Edit; ahh, so you add the mango kush to the flavorah mango (concentrate) then use that in the mix, at 1.50%?
Yes as per your edit.
Tbh i've been vaping the second version yesterday and today and the first on wed thur and friday.
Didn't wait for the steep just made sure it's properly mixed.
Been reading your thread on it for a while and thought this one would be good to take the edge off road rage so to speak and help late in the evening to get in the mood for sleep and I'll be keeping it in my schedule for sure.

Yes as per your edit.
Tbh i've been vaping the second version yesterday and today and the first on wed thur and friday.
Been reading your thread on it for a while and thought this one would be good to take the edge off road rage so to speak and help late in the evening to get in the mood for sleep and I'll be keeping it in my schedule for sure.

Nice one, I've got the Mango Kush unopened and hence untested, I think I'll go for the mix with the flavorah Mango, and bung it my own slightly boring Mango Cream mix, cheers :2thumbsup:

Kinako Soy, wtf is that stuff, is it salty?

Nice one, I've got the Mango Kush unopened and hence untested, I think I'll go for the mix with the flavorah Mango, and bung it my own slightly boring Mango Cream mix, cheers :2thumbsup:

Kinako Soy, wtf is that stuff, is it salty?
Nah it's quite odd really but i like it.
It gives a kind of powdery mouth feel and goes well with savoury and sweet.
I've only got it in there to give the mix a thicker feel but it's not needed and like i say i just like it.

BTW earlier i felt cream instead of the Coconut would work well and the Coconut itself is a bit lost in this mix.

Yes as per your edit.

You’re happy with it in standard Nic liquid? In my head it shouldn’t be mixed with Nic, but I have absolutely no reason to think that, it’s an assumption I made :25:

You’re happy with it in standard Nic liquid? In my head it shouldn’t be mixed with Nic, but I have absolutely no reason to think that, it’s an assumption I made :25:
It did cross my mind but i still want nic in my vape so in it went.

Back
Top Bottom