What's new

Terpenes

Personally i cant stand terpenes, it is too much like smoking. Its the only way to get cbd vape concentrated enough to be effective tho, i mean unless u dump 30,000mg in a 30 ml bottle of vape juice, lol

(Ive done it using peg and liquifier, and it was much more pleasant than terpenes, but still something that works better as tincture. Its the same prob with vaping caffeine)

Personally i cant stand terpenes

i think it's fair to say that terpenes can be rather sinister, one need a strong constitution. These Big Juice ones seem particularly powerful, I'm not sure whether they agree with me, avoid mixing too strong or dripping the terpene (concentrate) directly onto coils.

Quick update: mixed very weak (4 or 5 drops in 10ml of base), these terpenes are superb, for pain, but it's very easy to have too much, at which point, they'll fuck your brain up.

Just came to take a look at the CBD forum to see if anyone was talking about terpenes.

I’ve been making my own CBD vape additive for a while but I think I’m going to give terpenes a go.

I’ll be adding one drop of terpenes to 1g of broad spectrum isolate. Then making a simple ejuice from that. Usually I add 1g of isolate to 100ml of juice but may up that slightly to get a higher CBD content.

Quick update: mixed very weak (4 or 5 drops in 10ml of base), these terpenes are superb, for pain, but it's very easy to have too much, at which point, they'll fuck your brain up.

So 4 or 5 drops in a 10 bottle of the Harmony eliquid?

So 4 or 5 drops in a 10 bottle of the Harmony eliquid?
Yes, the problem I found and it's not a new one, with terpenes, it makes my chronic vapers tongue far worse. Not sure if you're meant to but I've been using it sublingually, and it still seems to work. Even dry herbing shrubbery makes my vapers tongue worse, but needs must.

Haven't read all the replies, but do you find the terpines realistic to the actual flavours? Any similarities between well know strains? Would be handy to PM me if you approve of these flavour profiles.

Haven't read all the replies, but do you find the terpines realistic to the actual flavours? Any similarities between well know strains? Would be handy to PM me if you approve of these flavour profiles.
For me, it all tastes like toilet rim blocks, but you know, my vapers tongue. I have 3 different profiles of terpenes and they all taste the same - on their own, I've not incorporated them into flavoured juice mixes yet, stuff goes a long way though, my 3 x 2ml's will last me donkeys.

For me, it all tastes like toilet rim blocks, but you know, my vapers tongue. I have 3 different profiles of terpenes and they all taste the same - on their own, I've not incorporated them into flavoured juice mixes yet, stuff goes a long way though, my 3 x 2ml's will last me donkeys.
Meh, if it doesn't taste like the real thing I shan't be bothered. Tried things like it in the past and was meh too.

Back
Top Bottom