What's new

'Plug and play' setup for CBD

schlinky

Achiever
Hi all,

I'm looking for a setup for a friend using a cleito type setup. I build my own coils so I'm not up to date on what's good in the world of premade coils/tanks.

So what she needs is a tank with somewhere around 0.3>0.5 ohm coils suitable for thick VG.

Probably need a decent mod to run it too.Something with a built in battery would be good.

Should be easy to use and reliable, any and all help welcomed ;)

Last kit I bought was the MVP 4 with isub - came to about £40 from Amazon, but it’s quite old now so not sure if they still do them.

MVP has a decent sized internal battery (4500mah), so that’s always a positive!

I’d recommend that your friend tries vaping cbd using an existing setup first though tbh, as if they don’t get on with vaping or get the dosage that they’re expecting it would be a pretty expensive way of finding out!

I haven’t tried CBD btw, so can’t comment on any differences between vaping and other methods of consumption, but thought it was worth mentioning :)

Thanks for the reply, I gave them an Evic mini and subtank mini I had 'in stock' ;)

Like you said, it would be expensive if they didn't get on with it so I gave them gear to give it a whirl and see if it benefits them

I use a original cleito with stock 0.4ohm coils alongside a built in 5000mah eleaf iStick Power 80w and an Xcube mini (18650) mod when the 5000mah runs out.

The above setup is used in conjunction with the Canavape Complete Eliquid (Grand daddy) and it works perfectly!

Back
Top Bottom