What's new

One Month of Carol using CBD

Not true at all, I've been using a 500mg isolate based cbd eliquid since October 2016. My back, neurological pain and other symptoms would've been 24/7 hell, without it. I prefer it over full spectrum paste/ cbd oil.

Ive never heard of "full spectrum CBD oil" Full spectrum oil is cannabis oil containing most of the different cannabinoids from the plant THC included hence full spectrum. CBD oil is just that and nothing else which contains 1 cannabinoid from the plant, if its full spectrum it contains all the cannabinoids from the plant not just CBD basically. Someone is pulling your leg if they say any different.

Last edited:
Ive never heard of "full spectrum CBD oil" Full spectrum oil is cannabis oil containing most of the different cannabinoids from the plant THC included hence full spectrum. CBD oil is just that and nothing else which contains 1 cannabinoid from the plant, if its full spectrum it contains all the cannabinoids from the plant not just CBD basically. Someone is pulling your leg if they say any different.

Full-spectrum CBD products may also contain up to 0.3% of THC

Or is it a mind over mater thing?. Your mind can do some very strong things if it let to do so!!!....

CBD oil proved really very helpful to me for my mother has arthritis in her left leg so I first encounter with cbd oil on a site
I read many reviews that it assuage the pain. So I order it online and yeah it really works for my mother's mobility eased

Last edited by a moderator:
Full-spectrum CBD products may also contain up to 0.3% of THC
Theirs more than 50 and prolly more like over 100 different cannabinoids in weed not just 2, hence full spectrum when its made from real weed the crap CBD stuff bought over counters in UK is generally made from hemp

CBD oil proved really very helpful to me for my mother has arthritis in her left leg so I first encounter with cbd oil on a site
I read many reviews that it assuage the pain. So I order it online and yeah it really works for my mother's mobility eased
Very good for inflammation is CBD which is a proven fact. Good stuff about your Mom .

Thank you for sharing your experience with CBD, and it's great to hear about your careful approach to exploring its benefits. It's crucial to address common misconceptions, and your insights on how to maximize the effectiveness of CBD.

It's clear from your message that you both understand CBD is not about achieving a "high," and managing expectations is key. The emphasis on individual differences in response to CBD is a sensible approach. It's wonderful that Carol found a variant that works for her with CBDMods.

Your advice on using a dripper for a more concentrated vapor blast and inhaling CBD directly from the bottle is practical guidance. The importance of holding the vapor in for an extended period to allow absorption is a crucial tip for those new to CBD usage.

It's commendable that you've maintained consistency with the CBDMods brand for the initial month, providing a solid baseline for assessing its effects. Exploring other brands and reporting back on those experiences will make your understanding broader about CBD products.

Looking forward to further insights and experiences with CBDMods and any other brands for eg. CBD Armour, etc., she may try.

Back
Top Bottom