What's new

One Month of Carol using CBD

I’m a few pages in but a big thank you to everybody sharing their experiences with CBD. I was diagnosed with hip joint problems half a year back so I’m definitely going to read through the thread with some enthusiasm.

Same here, I have a similar issue too, and I think that CBD might be really helpful. I also get some medicine from (bye bye) for me which is pretty good too. I recommend that you talk to your doctor and get some good meds too

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never tried to make a self-mix with CBD oil. Do I need to use some special ones, or is regular oil from okay? I've read a lot about making liquids carefully, and if they get too liquid, they can burn the vaporizer. But I would try this if you don't mind sharing your experience. I haven't used CBD oils before, so I can't say for sure. There are a lot of them now. All seem to be made from the same recipe and only differ in the flavorings. But I could be wrong, so if anyone uses CBD oil, what do you say?

I've never tried to make a self-mix with CBD oil. Do I need to use some special ones, or is regular oil from (removed) okay? I've read a lot about making liquids carefully, and if they get too liquid, they can burn the vaporizer. But I would try this if you don't mind sharing your experience. I haven't used CBD oils before, so I can't say for sure. There are a lot of them now. All seem to be made from the same recipe and only differ in the flavorings. But I could be wrong, so if anyone uses CBD oil, what do you say?

CBD ejuice is made from CBD isolate. It provides very little health benefits. You're better off microdosing CBD paste and slowly find your tolerance. CBD brothers is probably the best quality in the UK you can buy

CBD ejuice is made from CBD isolate. It provides very little health benefits. You're better off microdosing CBD paste and slowly find your tolerance. CBD brothers is probably the best quality in the UK you can buy

Not true at all, I've been using a 500mg isolate based cbd eliquid since October 2016. My back, neurological pain and other symptoms would've been 24/7 hell, without it. I prefer it over full spectrum paste/ cbd oil.

Not true at all, I've been using a 500mg isolate based cbd eliquid since October 2016. My back, neurological pain and other symptoms would've been 24/7 hell, without it. I prefer it over full spectrum paste/ cbd oil.

I find your claims fantastical. I can't see how vaping CBD isolate manages pain so effectively. Vaping CBD is only microdose amounts. The lung function only absorbs so much. Sublingual dosing is infinitely better than vaping.

C'mon Fellows, what works for one may not work for another so there's no need for this debate to get heated is there? :doh::2thumbsup:

Broad spectrum and full spectrum are available as ejuice

I've been using 1500mg sublingual drops for a few months now, and am enjoying benefits in both pain relief as well as being less of a grumpy old fart.

I would consult my doctor before using any medication during pregnancy. I haven't experienced it myself during pregnancy, but I have heard from many of my co-workers who have used the cream.

Back
Top Bottom