What's new

One Month of Carol using CBD

I've used 20mg / 1ml so in total 200mg.

In a tank nothing, in a dripper...

Well I went from a blubbering mess, with stabbing shooting pains followed by numbness to burning sensations and unable to move to dancing around

Think the stuff I had from Canavape was 250mg / 30ml. So very weak !!

Ah, so around 8mg / 1ml. Yeah that in a tank would do nothing at all buddy

Newp. Didn't help at all and Im still bedridden much of the time despite very, very strong prescription opiates , muscle relaxants, GABA Analogues and more :(.

Am pinning a lot of hopes on this stuff :D

Thankfully I just got a load of drippers from Fasttech. I'll select one to use with the CBD. If CBD oil is anything like it's stronger herbal cousin, it probably gunks stuff up badly yeh lol ;)??

Newp. Didn't help at all and Im still bedridden much of the time despite very, very strong prescription opiates , muscle relaxants, GABA Analogues and more :(.

Am pinning a lot of hopes on this stuff :D

Thankfully I just got a load of drippers from Fasttech. I'll select one to use with the CBD. If CBD oil is anything like it's stronger herbal cousin, it probably gunks stuff up badly yeh lol ;)??

I really hope you have the outcome both me & Carol have had mate.

Erm, couldn't say it gunked up my coils. I personally didn't need much when dripping it.

I just filled my juice well, and took deep inhales and held it down. I was running it on a series mod however

I had to give up its cousin, due to the feeling it created. I'm happy I can have the medicinal uses without feeling like a zombie

I really hope you have the outcome both me & Carol have had mate.

Erm, couldn't say it gunked up my coils. I personally didn't need much when dripping it.

I just filled my juice well, and took deep inhales and held it down. I was running it on a series mod however

I had to give up its cousin, due to the feeling it created. I'm happy I can have the medicinal uses without feeling like a zombie

Ditto :).

Thanks for the info, we'll see how it goes :D

I have a couple of bottles of the cbdmods 3x stuff, and my god it is stronger than the original.. Which I think I prefer. This stuff is green.. Needs a really good shake. I vaped it this morning and I have felt like I have smoked a joint all day. Panicky, anxiety through the roof, fast heart rate (the same reasons I have stayed away from smoking the stuff for a long time!) so.. It definitely is stronger! ..

I have a couple of bottles of the cbdmods 3x stuff, and my god it is stronger than the original.. Which I think I prefer. This stuff is green.. Needs a really good shake. I vaped it this morning and I have felt like I have smoked a joint all day. Panicky, anxiety through the roof, fast heart rate (the same reasons I have stayed away from smoking the stuff for a long time!) so.. It definitely is stronger! ..

Wow, sounds rubbish. So basically all the bad side effects of weed, without the high? :D

Wow, sounds rubbish. So basically all the bad side effects of weed, without the high? :D

Haha yeah.. Basically! Wish I just ordered the normal stuff.. Cos I dont think I can touch the 3x again! Whereas i was fine previously. Looking at the two liquids side by side though is like night and day.

I think the easiest thing for me to do is to explain what has been going on with me since 1998. During that year it was confirmed that I had osteoarthritis in my neck, hands & feet. I also started the menopause aged 42 years. I was put on HRT but within 6 months I had a DVT, which meant I had to go cold turkey. Since then I have had a bunionectomy on both feet as well as an arthroscopy on my left knee.

Over the years I have been prescribed Diclofenac, Codeine, Ibuprofen & Paracetamol for the Arthritis. Two years ago I was diagnosed with Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR) & put on Prednisolone for 18 months. Last year I was prescribed beta-blockers & clonidine as I had high blood pressure & tachycardia.

Two months ago the PMR returned & I was adamant that I did NOT what to go back on Prednisolone. It was at this point that I knew I had to find an alternative to these damned drugs. @Huggett was incredibly helpful. What he said convinced me to give CBD a go, but I can assure you I had an element of scepticism.

I ordered my first CBD on the 15th August. The CBD strength was 2000mg. Rob is absolutely correct in what he said in his post. Use a dripper, use it neat, inhale & hold it in your lungs for as long as is comfortable. I now normally toot at least 5 or 6 times in one session. I’ve also learnt that I personally need to maintain the level of CBD in my system throughout the day.

I do NOT feel stoned – I do NOT feel light headed – I do NOT have the shakes. If you are experiencing any of the above you’ve got the wrong dose for you!! As Rob has said, my experience is based on CBD Mods liquid exclusively. I got it, I stayed with it, I gave it chance to build up in my system & am now reaping the rewards.

With the use of CBD Mods liquid I am so very, very pleased to say that I have not had to go back on Prednisolone. If I feel the PMR starting I have several toots & within about 20 minutes the pain is easing quite dramatically. I am off Clonidine as the CBD helps to keep my blood pressure under control & well as my tachycardia. I now only take 15mg of Codeine daily, instead of 60mg for my arthritis. If there are any ladies out there who have ‘twitching legs syndrome’ because of the menopause CBD has stopped mine in their tracks. Another great plus is that I haven’t had any hot flushes or night sweats since August.

I know fall asleep very nicely within 15 minutes of going to bed & I wake up feeling like I have had a good nights sleep.

Back
Top Bottom