What's new

One Month of Carol using CBD

@vincey :) Basically, it was down to two things, she got some Capsules in the Starter Pack (Purple Cap @quincey43 :) ) tried them and found that for HER, they seemed to work rather more affectively.

@vincey :) Basically, it was down to two things, she got some Capsules in the Starter Pack (Purple Cap @quincey43 :) ) tried them and found that for HER, they seemed to work rather more affectively.
Okay that is lovely to know.

I see CBDMods are still online so one can only assume they are still operational as I have seen some of this thread is nearly 2 years old

Thanks Rob, think I will give these a try, can't really get on with a dripper so this looks like a good alternative.

For what it's worth my 2 peneth re CBD
All the vape stuff I have tried has been rubbish
CBD mods I can't see having more than a placebo affect personally, I don't think there is much CBD in it they all use misleading terms as to how much is in it for instance the 3x CBD mods states it's 6000mg now that's impossible to be CBD content it's the hemp extract content how much exact CBD contents I don't think it even says ?

I've been researching this a fair bit firstly for anxiety and depression a couple of years ago, gave up as it was useless, unfortunately last year after a bout of Sciatica one night my herniated disc in my back decided to blow completely out into my spinal cord, crushing it and fragments crushing the nerves causing a very rare unfortunate condition called cauda equina syndrome, I was told I had to be operated on immediately as I was hours away from being paralysed as those fine nerves affect your entire lower body, my legs were going , bowel and bladder going and I couldn't feel my old chap or the other side.
Thankfully surgery appears to have stopped that but I'm still left with a lot of pain and nerve damage I had to learn to walk again which I can't do much of now even with crutches (I was a pretty fit 30 odd year old who walked miles most days just weeks earlier) I'm on a ton of medication, opiates, morphine, tramadol, pregablin, Diazepam etc etc which I can't just stop the pains too severe

So I've looked more into it, I've tried CBD brothers who I didn't get much joy from buy would definitely recommend over CBD mods and other similar I believe you can get free samples too to try them.

However I've sourced some CBD isolate recently one gram of 99.9% pure makes 30-40ml vape at a strength of between 250-300mg per 10ml roughly this is why I believe the others to be very weak I'd be surprised if they had 1/5 of the CBD content as soon as I did my first few tokes on a dripper I knew, I got that nice chilled feeling you get with other things but without the crappy paranoia etc
Not been using it long but my sleep which absolutely shocking has improved, pain too early to judge and it's no run of the mill pain so didn't expect miracles but I'd say improvement there too, I've been able to have slightly less medication too.
I've been using it very conservatively as it's expensive and also was a bit sceptical, I've let a few mates try it and all wanted some after just a few tokes in a dripper even after I told them 10ml was £20 and we're all tight Yorkshiremen
All have been impressed using for minor ailments and sleep, anxiety etc
If you're going to be trying CBD look into the actual CBD content you want around 200-300mg per ml but they try and confuse you with ratios, percentages etc
This is pure CBD with nothing else but pg/vg and flavours, no hemp or crap.
Only issue I've found is it sometimes crashes and needs putting in a warm bath or some kind of warming.

This is purely my experience everyone reacts differently

Last edited:
From day ONE, Both Carol and I have been EXTREMELY careful to point out that what works for US, may well not work for others!! So a post as the one above, rather highlights that very point. I am extremely sorry to hear that you are going through it at the moment @greeny1210 but please amend your post to specify that these are just YOUR experiences. Everyone we have met who uses CBD in whichever format, has had differing successes or failures. It really is just a case of finding the ONE that works for YOU. From MY perspective, cbdmods' product worked for ME, it may well NOT work for others. I am using it for controlling Phantom Pain, i.e. muscular skeletal, nerve ending problems and unlike you @greeny1210 I am not using any other medication for this problem. I won't bore you with what I do have to take for other ailments, but can say with some degree of certainty that as soon as I knew CBD was having the desired effect for Pain Control, I stopped all other related meds and have found that as they have become less at the forefront of my system, the greater the effect that I am getting from CBD.

As I said before on countless occasions........... CBD "may" work for you, equally, it may NOT, but rubbishing it in the way you have is not either fair, or helpful really is it? Just because I happen to be allergic to Penicillin, doesn't mean "It's Rubbish" does it! What works for one person, may well NOT work for another, something that MUST be bourn in mind when trying anything of this nature :)

As I said before on countless occasions........... CBD "may" work for you, equally, it may NOT, but rubbishing it in the way you have is not either fair, or helpful really is it? Just because I happen to be allergic to Penicillin, doesn't mean "It's Rubbish" does it! What works for one person, may well NOT work for another, something that MUST be bourn in mind when trying anything of this nature :)

I dont think @greeny1210 has rubbished cbd as a product, he has merely pointed out that before trying the isolate that everything else cbd vape wise that he tried was rubbish, he's entitled to say that and having spent a lot of money on cbd products from many places myself I'm inclined to agree with him. It's not like he's posted up a one line reply just saying all cbd is rubbish, his post is quite long and detailed, most useful and helpful to me, as someone who also lives with the threat of suffering from cauda equina syndrome.

I have had the same experience intill I tried synergy of nature nothing worked for me if anyone has any doubts try it I won't use anything else.

Agreed @andi52 but I still raise a valid point. It "may" or "May not" work for all. So much depends on your individual make up.

@andi52 pretty much covered what I was getting at rob mate
I'm far from rubbishing CBD now I've researched plenty of companies and tried many variants, I'm simply saying a lot of companies aren't being legit or upfront as to their actual CBD content with stuff like 6000mg Gold hemp extract muddying the waters how much actual CBD it contains ..it doesn't actually seem to say that anywhere? I know buying my 1G pure isolate if I make 40ml it's 25mg per ml and it's a hell of a lot stronger than CBD mods which I've tanned 5 ml in one go with nothing...I can feel the isolate within 3l4 tokes having some kind of effects.
Just pointing out to people a lot of these places aren't selling what you probably could be getting and if they buy such stuff and really need help with pain,sleep,mental health whatever they could try stuff like this get nothing from it and totally poo poo the idea of CBD because they haven't had a dose anywhere near what they would require as I was ready to do so before I found the isolate.
CBD brothers I'm unsure of but I'd definitely use over any of the vape juice places I've personally tried

And it goes without saying what works for one won't work for everyone, no doubt the isolate wouldn't work for some people maybe 6000mg of "golden hemp extract" will work for others, simply giving my experience, I'd offer to send some samples out as I think anyone wanting to try CBD would find it surprising especially if they've used stuff like CBD mods but it's way too expensive unfortunately and obviously I'm out of work due to the above.

Needless to say if something works for you whatever it is, carry on and good luck to you

Back
Top Bottom