What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

MS and cbd oils

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delphi

Hi

I am looking for some advice on starting out on cbd vaping. I have multiple sclerosis and used to smoke weed to help with morning spasticity and to be honest was smoking it long before my diagnosis years ago. I stopped blazing about 8 months ago and have since seen the cbd oil market boom. I currently vape on a vaporesso polar with a cascade baby tank. I have been getting on really well with this setup and enjoy using mesh coils with my twelve monkeys harambe on 3 mg

My questions are:

1. Where do I start in making my first cbd oil purchase?

2. Will the oil taste funny or can I add some drops into my twelve monkeys?

3. Is it ok to all day vape or should I have 1 tank with cbd and 1 tank without?

Tia

Hi! How are you doing? I've recently been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. Though I'm on (removed), I suffer from different symptoms and think that CBD might help me. I used to take it for insomnia and pain. but it would be great whether it works for people with MS. Or is it individual? Any experience and advice are appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! How are you doing? I've recently been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. Though I'm on (removed), I suffer from different symptoms and think that CBD might help me. I used to take it for insomnia and pain. but it would be great whether it works for people with MS. Or is it individual? Any experience and advice are appreciated.
dont expect a reply. post from 2018 and theve not logged in since october 2018

maybe better to start a new post for advice.

Last edited by a moderator:
dont expect a reply. post from 2018 and theve not logged in since october 2018

maybe better to start a new post for advice.
Yeah, I guess, you are right. Thanks for your reply and suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom