Innokin
What's new

Medipen refill advice/CBD Parkinsons

jackal57

Hi all , i am new to the forum and the vaping scene and posted my question in the wrong area of the forum and was guided to this area to post . I was diagnosed with Parkinsons approximately 3 years ago and have recently been experimenting with vaping CBD . I felt as though this was helping so planned to continue but this is where it goes wrong , i naively bought a Medipen with CBD refills and as most of you will know this is probably the most expensive route i could have chosen . I am now researching if i can get generic refills or refillable pots at a more reasonable price , i love the pen so would like to keep it. i contacted my local vape shop who said they could supply the CBD oil if i was to source the refillable pots but he warned me to research to ensure i dont buy a dud.Thats what brings me here in the hope some more experienced people could give me the heads up on dos and donts in this area , any help would be greatly appreciated.

Vape Superstore
Hi @jackal57 and welcome to the planet.

ive only dabbled a couple of times with cbd which did help with sleep but not pain. sadly the market has been flooded by suppliers trying to make a fast buck so finding the best supplier maybe trial and error.
there are quite a few members who swear by a few suppliers so hopefully they will chip in soon.

never looked at the medipen before but fek me, 50 quid for a started kit.
i used a small mouth to lung setup of istick 30 and subtank mini at around 15-20 watts but you could also check this cheapish kit out which uses dual 1.6ohm coils and is refillable for under £15 so quater the price of the medipen www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=vapouriz+fuse&i=drugstore&ref=nb_sb_noss_1

hopefully others will be along to advise further.

Back
Top Bottom