What's new

Looking for a guide/tips/links on cbd isolate /crystals for pain relief ? ?,

Hi dynamic ,

Of course I’m joking
“You are a little late to the” alices mad” tea party “

I actually use full spectrum crystals ,
Similar to isolate hence it’s in the tittle,

Many folk do get the desired effects they are looking for with just the isolate crystals,

Full spectrum depending on the strain it comes from on it can be more potent,

But Potent does not necessarily mean something is better,

Ps it does help to read the first post of a thread than take a guess ,
Titles on threads can be a little misleading ,

Kind regards ,

Haha, yer it appears I'm a little late, although in my defence your honour, there are some very argumentative people on forums, social media, so never can tell.

Yes i believe you are right, I mean isolate still has benefits of course. Nope, strength an potency don't mean better.

I thought I did read at least the first first, clearly need to visit Specsavers as well as the CBD man!

Haha, yer it appears I'm a little late, although in my defence your honour, there are some very argumentative people on forums, social media, so never can tell.

Yes i believe you are right, I mean isolate still has benefits of course. Nope, strength an potency don't mean better.

I thought I did read at least the first first, clearly need to visit Specsavers as well as the CBD man!

Oooh you just reminded me
Speaking of specsavers,
I must book and appointment soon ,
Got the reminder letter thingy ,,,,

Thanks

I agree on the relaxed feeling ,

I’m very interested in weather isolates can help me with pain relief,,,, with less of a stink ,,,,,

It’s getting a bit too cold to use the balcony early morning ,,,

I find with the flowers they are not really suitable for use in public places ,,,

The stink is usually caused by terpenes and of course they give the flavour of weed. the shatters and isolates have no flavour or smell or at least thats what i have read. Never used cbd myself as i don't trust it to give the same relief. There are medical strains available that are 20+% cbd and next to no thc. Charlottes web and acdc are 2 but would still fail legality as they are between 0.3 and 1.5% thc sadly

I'm not sure if you are joking or not.

But I can tell you from what I have learnt, and after all we only gain knowledge from learning right, is this :

CBD Isolate is just that 1 compound - CBD (its been isolated from the rest of the compounds). Full spectrum on the other hand has many other cannabinoids and terpenes which will work together better that one isolated compound and therefore may have more of an affect. So full spectrum does in fact make it better than isolate in mine and many experts opinions.

This is what I have leant.

You're welcome

PS - I don't have a copy of your DNA so no need to panic

Nothing wrong with isolate in Vapes, it better than carrier oils, you do know you can make full spectrum isolate and other powerful blends?

Here at ReservedCBD we make a unquie blend with CBD:CBG, which has been proven to be very effective. The bonus with isolate is that it doesn't kill your coils like oil, it also does not Taste like soil. ONE HUGE PROBLEM WITH FULL SPECTURM OIL, it contains CBN which can throw positive on drugs test. I have seen this happen to someone who a customer! she stopped the full spectrum oil drops { won't disclose the companies name ) and her work let her have a 2nd drugs test 2 weeks after the failed one, she still using ours for vaping and I'm pleased to say it was negative.

@OccultScientist has done a full review on this additive made by us, so has @Vaping Vinny. Along with other companies @Cotswold Vapour and the team. The market changing and CBD extraction is getting better and the choice of compounds are too. Full spectrum oil. Keyword there is OIL, its for oral use not for vaping on to be honest even tho a lot of companies do offer it I still wouldn't say vaping a oil no matter if it natural or not is ideal to say the least.

Your lungs your choice.

Back
Top Bottom