POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Looking for a guide/tips/links on cbd isolate /crystals for pain relief ? ?,

Discussion in 'CBD' started by uyir222, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Mr Dynamic

Mr Dynamic Member

Haha, yer it appears I'm a little late, although in my defence your honour, there are some very argumentative people on forums, social media, so never can tell.

Yes i believe you are right, I mean isolate still has benefits of course. Nope, strength an potency don't mean better.

I thought I did read at least the first first, clearly need to visit Specsavers as well as the CBD man!

• Thank Thank x 1
  2. uyir222

uyir222 Postman

Oooh you just reminded me
    Speaking of specsavers,
    I must book and appointment soon ,
    Got the reminder letter thingy ,,,,

Thanks

3. crustyfolker

crustyfolker Veteran

The stink is usually caused by terpenes and of course they give the flavour of weed. the shatters and isolates have no flavour or smell or at least thats what i have read. Never used cbd myself as i don't trust it to give the same relief. There are medical strains available that are 20+% cbd and next to no thc. Charlottes web and acdc are 2 but would still fail legality as they are between 0.3 and 1.5% thc sadly

4. ReservedCBD

ReservedCBD Postman

Nothing wrong with isolate in Vapes, it better than carrier oils, you do know you can make full spectrum isolate and other powerful blends?

Here at ReservedCBD we make a unquie blend with CBD:CBG, which has been proven to be very effective. The bonus with isolate is that it doesn't kill your coils like oil, it also does not Taste like soil. ONE HUGE PROBLEM WITH FULL SPECTURM OIL, it contains CBN which can throw positive on drugs test. I have seen this happen to someone who a customer! she stopped the full spectrum oil drops { won't disclose the companies name ) and her work let her have a 2nd drugs test 2 weeks after the failed one, she still using ours for vaping and I'm pleased to say it was negative.

@OccultScientist has done a full review on this additive made by us, so has @Vaping Vinny. Along with other companies @Cotswold Vapour and the team. The market changing and CBD extraction is getting better and the choice of compounds are too. Full spectrum oil. Keyword there is OIL, its for oral use not for vaping on to be honest even tho a lot of companies do offer it I still wouldn't say vaping a oil no matter if it natural or not is ideal to say the least.

Your lungs your choice.