What's new

Looking for a guide/tips/links on cbd isolate /crystals for pain relief ? ?,

i did thanks il give them a try
i might give them a phone to find out more
hoping they are indoor grown

I’m sure these are also indoor grown in Italy,

These and artical about this company somewhere I’ll see if I can find the article,

Last edited:
The only person off the top of my head is @dahut .

If the flowers are truly 22% cbd, you could divide the weight of flowers consumed in a day by 5 to give a rough approximation of the amount of 99% isolate you would need to consume. 1g of flower material should equal 0.22g of cbd, on average. What weight of flowers are you puffing every day, and how much do they cost per g?

Hi thier on average I smoke 4 to 6 little baby rollies of flowers spaced evenly throughout the day morning , lunchtime , afternoon , evening,

Not sure how it works out I usually just grind up decent sized bud which I split between 4 sometimes at a push I can get 5 out of the first grind in baby rollies,

You could work it out by how much you buy at a time in weight and dividing it by how many days it lasts you.

Just and update guys them cbd crystals with terpenes from U.K. flavours are the real deal , made up a bottle and whoa all pain gone I’ll feel like singing and dancing round the house I’m full of beans ,

I’m so impressed I’ve ordered anouther batch of them and a couple different cbd terpenes to try ,,,,

Bonus these are a super fine powder
Dissolve pretty instantly, in pg

And they taste absolutely delicious popes then in my little rda,,,,

The tangy ones mixed with a little og kush terpenes taste like sweet clementines ,

I’m over the moon with these ,,,

U.K. flavour Ltd peeps ,,,,

After being a stoner back in the day I can honestly say these compare against some of the best buds I had in the past ,

The next if it I’m vaping in no more stinky house ,,,,

Woo hoo

These terpenes also have cbd in them they are top stuff

Proper potent !!!!....

I mixed mine up with a 3 ml plonked in glass jug of hot water for 10 mins to dissolve them ,

Once dissolved I added 7ml AG base liquid from wicked store it’s like vg but less thick it’s vg pre thinned with pharmaceutical grade distilled water ,

After added the AG liquid to the the pg mix which was already dissolved good shakey monkey impression and

Poped solution back in the jug of hot water left it about 20 mins , another shakey monkey impression,,,,

Let liquid cool a few minutes

And whollaaa popped few drops in little ammit mtl rta cracked air flow open 4 big lugs,,,,

Oh my days you guys need to try this is da shit ‘!!!!!

I think the isolate is definitely going to
be better than flowers, to be honest. It’s the same with all herb of this nature. If it’s not better, it’s probably shit isolate.

be better than flowers, to be honest. It’s the same with all herb of this nature. If it’s not better, it’s probably shit isolate.

I think the particular terpenes also make a very big difference over plain isolate,,,,

These worked pretty much instantly in a little dripper tank ,,,

They taste exactly like clementines ,

tried lots of iso it doesn't do it for me i think it's a placebo with me or there are other things in the plant that aren't in the iso who knows :p

1g of isolate should be the equivalent of 1000mg cbd when mixed with 10ml of pg/other base, the terpenes will theoretically supercharge it, in terms of nerve / chronic pain relief, etc. Seems like you folks have found some good stuff, there's a load of crap out there.

Back
Top Bottom